Shadow of the Colussus

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by camcannabis2727, Feb 12, 2012.

1. #1 camcannabis2727, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2012
    First of all this game is pretty fucking cool. It's not my favorite game of all time, but it's very original and has a distinct sense of style.

2. Someone recommended me this game on another board. I plan on getting the ps3 remake since i never played the original ps2 version. Everyone has told me good things about the game.

3. I will warn you though; this game has the worst camera since Super Mario 64

4. That game was the shit. Most epic boss fights ever.

5. Used to watch my older brother play this game so much back in the day, pretty sure he had it for ps2.

It was very fun to watch. like hopglock said such epic boss fights they were always so fucking big.

6. Also the ending movie is so excellent

7. Ps3 version is not a remake, just upresed so it looks badass on the ps3. Honestly Its on my list of favorites right with GoW trilogy, Rayman, and Batman:Arkham city

8. One of my absolute favorite memories of gaming.

The soundtrack alone sets it apart from everything else, but the whole package is a gem.

9. i got the god of war collection HD...i jus dnt like it man theres sumthin about it.. im forcin myself to play it thru cuz of the trophies..part 3 is a different story tho i love that game..i was thinkin about buyin this game mite have to.