shader leaves and stems

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by draketimer, Sep 24, 2012.

1. you guys do anything with ur shader leaves and stems?

2. Yeh man. Get a set of bubble bags and make some hash

3. even the leaves that dont looks crystally? can u cook with stems or those? like add them to butter? since u strain it all anyways?

4. You want to be carefull with stems in bags. Or any type of gauze / mesh. It could damage. 1 cool thing my friend likes to do though. He collects a load of stems, and puts them in a bottle of vodka..... In the freezer for a few weeks, with a little shake every now and then. It turns a browny green... But get messy lol

5. The leaves can be dried and blenderized to make a green flour to add to brownies. Or cannabutter/oil (see badkittysmiles' excellent post- [FONT=&quot]http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/badkittysmiles/30689-badkats-cannapharm-linked-table-contents.html[/FONT]

Or you can make hash.

Stems are best put in vodka for a few weeks. I never froze mine. Just let the stems soak and then removed them, and added the next batch of stems. After that you can either drink it, or evaporate it to make an oil. :D

6. Does that really work!? I don't know many methods to make oil. I've never tried. What process do you use?