SGW waffle perc or Sovereignty King StemLine?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokinbudzzz, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Looking to either get the SGW waffle perc with a worked slide or a Sovereignty king stemline with a up 9 slit gridded perc. Not too sure which one to go with. I know they are both great tubes.

2. Well I would say the sg is more flowers and smoothness and the waffle is for flowers or oils and more flavor. Choose your pick !

3. The stemline is a sick piece, it has a unique hit to it, very airy bit you can play with water levels and such.

I've never hit an sgw but I would still go.king stem

4. Well im going to be using it more for flowers since i already have a oil rig. But FUCK more flavor sounds better to me lol.

5. I don't see how you'd get more flavor out of the waffle over the stemline. You want better flavor get a glass wand, then you will really know what your bud tastes like

6. When he says more flavor you will hardly be ever to tell the difference. If you are concerned about flavor and end up getting the Sg, get the upgrid. I assume that the flavor on the upgrid willl be better than the downgrid.

7. Maybe because the neck and can on the SGW is a bit smaller then the kingline.

8. Maybe bit like mr.tea said Idk if the difference will be all that noticable.

9. Personally I'd get the Sovereignty, both are pretty bare-bones single perc tubes, so assuming thats what you're looking for i doubt you could go wrong with either. Personally I'd go with the Soverignty, mainly because their design seems cleaner, and more functional.

I haven't hit either though so I can't say which one functions better, but just looking at the two designs logically I would assume the Sovereignty offers more diffusion, and thats what I would want in a bigger tube like these. Honestly I'd just go with whatever's more aesthetically appealing to your eye, I'm sure you'd be extremely happy with either

10. Waffle retains a lot more flavor than a king stem, hit both side by side multiple times. The chamber, reductions, and diffusion are significantly different, creating the difference. The king is a HUGE tube, but with that allows for huge hits. Don't get me wrong, the king will retain some flavor, just nowhere near the same amount as a waffle.

11. The stemline is a beastly tube, it doesn't look like it but it has a lot more volume then you'd think. When you clear it it hits you like a cannon too. It's a good tube

12. I'd go Sg 60mm stemline upgrid with natty splash. From the first hit of the bowl to the last the hit will be a lot smoother than a waffle. Don't get me wrong the waffle is dope as fuck, it's just i've seen it produce some pretty harsh hits towards the end of a bowl. Flavor is great, but only so long as the bowl has greens in it, once the hit starts getting yellow and harsh I want a good diffuser, which is why I'd probably go with the Sg. personal preference, really.

13. Is the quality the same? I would assume the king stemline is a bit better quality then the SGW but i may be wrong. Shit life has so many hard decisions haha!

14. I mostly pack snappers so i always have a green hit.

15. You can't go wrong with either, but if I would compare them to car companies:

SGW: Toyota
    Sg: BMW

16. Go with the waffle.

17. SG is the king of function and form, don't get me wrong, and that reflects in EVERY ONE of their products. Realize the difference in tube size though. The king will be about 18" on a 75mm can, while the waffle is about 13" and I'm a 44mm can. HUGE difference lol

18. [quote name='"MrTea"']

You can't go wrong with either, but if I would compare them to car companies:

SGW: Toyota
    Sg: BMW[/quote]

I don't know about that, I would say more like Lexus, than Toyota lol

19. Idk dude!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. SGW is really solid and all, but I would not put them right next to Sg across the line.