SGW Recycler/Recirculator

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dabbed, Oct 4, 2012.

1. this guy.....................

2. [quote name='"MikeyN"']haha i hear ya man i completely understand. i love my matrix but i'm real excited for this kingstem, like you said his newer work is really clean.

p.s. be thankful you have dabs to hit! i'm out here in Cincinnati and i hardly run across any type of concentrate like that.[/quote]

Agreed I live in NYC and don't event know where to get errl

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...rico-gridded-barrel-12-arm-sgw-waffle-v2.html

3. Make your own hash.

Cool tube op, do you have any videos of it in action?

4. I make all my oil myself, and vend it myself. you guys can too!

not yet, I have a shitty phone and not even a video camera. I'll try and work something out though

5. [quote name='"Dabbed"']I make all my oil myself, and vend it myself. you guys can too!

not yet, I have a shitty phone and not even a video camera. I'll try and work something out though[/quote]

Not if you don't have an extractor, enough nug, and place to really make it. Tried once almost started a fire. My landlords fine with smoking but no cooking or anything like that. Too smelly. In my case would be cheaper if I had a dealer to jut but it from. None of my dealers even know what errl is lol. They get danks but only nug:(

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...rico-gridded-barrel-12-arm-sgw-waffle-v2.html

6. #26 Dabbed, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Yeah in that case you're in somewhat of a shitty situation, taking dabs for you. but have you tried asking for (Bho, wax, earwax, honeycomb) errl isn't usually a well known term outside of medical states

7. Nice you finally got it. Think I might've seen it get made I was over there a few days ago. Looks good!! Let's dab :smoke:

8. why do you have a downstem in your stemless mobius stereo matrix, :bolt:

9. [quote name='"Joox"']

why do you have a downstem in your stemless mobius stereo matrix, :bolt:[/quote]

*strato* not stereo. Read carefully and stay on topic... Nice recycler, dabbed. The people need milks!

10. yeah man, that was mine you saw get made. I saw one get made yesterday and it's quite the process. let's definitely dab! I got a bunch of product (nug oil) so its FIRE..

11. ...................this guy

12. Bump, milk video coming soon