SG Stemline and SG Stemline/8 arm tree SOVEREIGNTY

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mxshadower, Apr 9, 2010.

1. hey guys im about to purchase my new tube and i either going with a single chamber stemline or double chamber stemline with an 8arm perc

please let me know the advatages of either a single or double chamber and is the 8arm perc worth the extra cash?

ill update a little later with pics of each

thanks blades

2. It won't be a huge difference considering it's a stemline. There of course will be a noticeable difference, it just depends on how much filtration you want. The tree will definitely make the hit more smooth but any stemline or inline will be a pretty nice hit regardless of extra trees or any other type of perc.

If it was me I'd get the single chamber, much easier to keep clean / gets you no less high.

3. I'd go single chamber. The diffusion is already going to be sick, and as mentioned above, it will be easier to clean - and cheaper.

4. I'd agree with the above posters. Plus, the more filtration, the less taste, so its important to maintain the proper balance. Although if you are planning on smoking a lot of brown brick weed, that might be the way to go.

5. I would also say single chamber, but don't hesitate to add a nice ash catcher :smoking:

6. thanks guys this really helped me in my decision im def going with the single chamber toob and by the way is 515 shipped a good price for a 22in stemline with a little bit of work on the bottom?

7. bumb it up bump the jam

100th post!