Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SFV Club one of the best!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rhythm of Life, Jan 2, 2009.

1. #1 Rhythm of Life, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    GVC is one of the best. Green Valley Collective is on Roscoe and Balboa.

I stopped by not an hour ago to grab some of the Butter Kush Full Melt, got 3 grams for $30 and this stuff is working like the $30 gram hashes at other clubs. I also grabbed an 8th of Cherry Haze for $30 which tastes pretty damn good, on par with a $45 8th at other clubs, and an 8th of Maui Wowie for $50 which is some excellent topshelf meds. The budtender was super friendly and he gave me more than I paid for which is rediculous considering the already great prices. For those of you interested in some pictures I should have some up within the next hour or so. This place is legit, it would be my new primary if it wasn't so far away from where I'm at. But don't worry return trips will be made!

Hash:

[​IMG]

Cherry Haze:

[​IMG]

Maui Wowie

[​IMG]

2. Damn, nice bud n hash Rhythm.
    That Cherry Haze looks hairy as hell, bet its a great smoke.

3. The first hit or so of the cherry is really good. It actually leaves a cherry after taste in your mouth.

4. #4 Lebowski, Jan 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2009
    Damn those are some deals. 10$ hash grams.

edit: and I see you get a free gram of hash when you buy an 1/8th. I would go visit this place if it werent an hours drive away.

5. That is their New Years special it is over now. When I was in today I asked them about it. They have about 22grams of the hash left at $10 a gram so hurry in people!

6. Which City is this in?

Thanks.

V.

7. If you like what they got, head over to MMI. Best club in the SFV.