Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sexy little purp nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Not the best ive had but damn is she tasty. Looks more purple in person.

Attached Files:

2. Looks to be a good pickup decent amount of trichs.. Did u buy just the one nug?

3. Nah i bought an ounce and sold it all in a couple hours. That nug is dense as fuck weighs 1.7

4. sexy dude. what did you use to take the pics?

5. Oh, so you sell marijuana? OMG, thought that was illegal. Where do you live

6. [​IMG]

7. how do u get it to zoom in so close i cant get my droid to focus that close to the bud

8. [quote name='"imstonedatm"']how do u get it to zoom in so close i cant get my droid to focus that close to the bud[/quote]
    Theres a macro setting and there should be a a zoom bar somewhere on the screen

9. [quote name='"davidhseo"']

Oh, so you sell marijuana? OMG, thought that was illegal. Where do you live[/quote]

Africa