Sexy ass girl at my gym

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StonedLion, Jan 13, 2014.

1. So i just got back home from my gym and there was this sexy ass girl who was training to become a trainer. So as soon as I saw her in my head i was like "I'm going to fuck her no matter what". This girl has the best ass iv ever seen shes about 5'6 and has a cute face... perfect girl in my opinion. So I started talking to her and flirting a bit and then she mentions she has a boy friend. I'm so rattled right now lol. Should I continue to flirt with her and still try to get in her pants or just give up. I'll keep you guys updated to let you know what happens next time i go to the gym is wednesday. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. get in there my son

3. give up. shes got a dude, you wouldn't wanna mess with a chick willing to cheat on her man anyway.

4. i mean you can keep trying, youre single i assume, shes gonna have to explain if she gets busted, buuuut on the flipside you could ruin 2 peoples lives....

5. Yeah what nes said. That's the fatal flaw with cheating with a girl, if she'll do it to her current BF she'll do it to you.

6. Doesn't sound like he wants to wife her up, so I say go for it dude.

7. And then you found out her boyfriend train at your gym and is a 6'5/200 lbs bodybuilder ..

8. I'd keep talking to her, act interested but don't be pushy. She may just be friendly, but if she's unhappy in her present relationship she may want to bang you at some point. It's a knife-edge you have to walk, but so do all men.

If you're single and free, get what you can while you can; it doesn't last forever.

But don't blow your chances at hooking up with a good woman for life and abandoning the sluts.

9. #9 -Martyr, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014

Shut it down. Everything else said after this post is irrelevant.

10. I'd forget her, as a potential partner - she's said she's not available and she probably means it.  There's plenty of other "perfect" girls around, who are not spoken for. 

11. [quote name="Marley15" post="19334553" timestamp="1389655117"]Doesn't sound like he wants to wife her up, so I say go for it dude.[/quote] Yea exactly just wanna hook up a couple times Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. If she already mentioned she has a boyfriend in short convo you've had with her, she most likely doesn't want anything to do with you. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been so quick to let you know she has a man.

13. That is the nice way of telling you no

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. There is no boyfriens

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Exactly OP, and you never know what her boyfriend is like. I'm 5'8" 165 and I'm a pretty humble guy but I wouldn't quite be that way if it was my situation

16. Too damn bad son, all you wanted was a nice piece of ass anyway.

17. You werent gunna tap that anyway

18. damn that's a small ass dude.

Correction 6'3/250 sounds about right

This..exactly. When a girl mentions her boyfriend right off the bat she's trying to send you a message - NOT INTERESTED :cry:

20. 200 pounds is a little bit for a body builder who's 6'5