SEXY 2014 Super bowl Cheerleader Commercial

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by dilatedmeatballs, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my 2014 Superbowl Cheerleader Commercial For the Denver Broncos! Enjoy!
    The Best Superbowl Commercial of 2014! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9CHWQpdaXQo

2. Wow 0 views hahahahahaha give up broham- what's good, nyugga? what's REALLY good?!

3. I truly regret continuing to watch that hoping it would get better. 

4. mehhh....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Fuckin trickster you!  I thought I was gonna see hottness and all I got was dumbness.

Honestly, who wastes their time making shit like that.

6. That was pretty gay. I loled though Omega369 :wave:

7. #8 CMGarcia55, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    So are you gay or a cross-dresser?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

8. no i'm straight i have a real girlfriend we make out and do pot together and have intercourse

9. youre gay man. theres nothing wrong with it. 

I think your videos are getting better. This one was weird but it was the best one so far.

11. No addicted to coke mentos enemas had me pissing, it was amazing. Need quality shib like that.- what's good, nyugga? what's REALLY good?!

12. #13 Gonzopoly*, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Looks like fckin' Skrillex....

[​IMG]

Exact same fckin glasses too

13. I'm not gon' lie, this video is pretty gay though

14. [quote name="dilatedmeatballs" post="19433963" timestamp="1391068443"]no i'm straight i have a real girlfriend we make out and do pot together and have intercourse[/quote]Seems legit

15. [quote name="dilatedmeatballs" post="19433963" timestamp="1391068443"]no i'm straight i have a real girlfriend we make out and do pot together and have intercourse[/quote]Now there's a video Omega369 :wave:

16. #17 Vicious, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    Stop advertising your shitty youtube channel in General. It doesn't belong here. Make your own thread in the video section and post it there.

Edit: Fuck, we are in TV, I'm retarded. Still, please stop.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1278935-sexy-2014-super-bowl-cheerleader-commercial.html

I don't know if you're trying to become an internet celeb or if you're trying to make a cheap buck off monetizing your videos but please know this 'comedy' is bottom of the barrel.

If you have to do this kind of shit step it up. (make an even bigger ass of yourself)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bEwanWk2xM

At least this guy is secure about being hella gay.

... I should point out that happens to be my mall. Fuck.

17. the ol' bait and switch... i see you

18. Sexy. So sexy. Do one for the Sea-gals

19. [quote name="TeresaTHC" post="19437411" timestamp="1391121233"]Sexy. So sexy. Do one for the Sea-gals[/quote]Fuck yeah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.