sexuality

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Digit, Jun 11, 2003.

?

which team to you play for?

1. Hetro sexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Homo sexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bi sexual

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tri sexual or trysexual (be sure you know what it means before you choose this)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Fuck Labels.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i definitely think \"LordRush\" illustrates his yearning and need, lol...Digit is a cool name, i like it the way it is, and it alludes to a person with some possible intelligence...and upon closer inspection, this has been found to be true :D

2. lol, don\'t we all ;)

3. hell yeah its great. i got a few things i\'d like to say to those that belitle it or undermine it. spice girls and those behind the spice girls are top of the list... they deserve some a punishin.

so you want men for companionship/friendship too... thats good to hear. but you are such a pesimist. sure, its true guys have sex on the brain nearly all the time to some extent... but ya\'know, some of us can see beyond the end of our penises.
    i got loads of female friends. its usually pretty hard to make female friends as most of them are too scared away from guys because of teh bullshit propaganda spread about us (ie we are all only interested in sex).

yeah, to be honest.... i am glad i canthave babies.

LMAO!
    who u been talkin too? lol.

4. aw shucks gurls. you flatter me. :D :p

one question though.... what is the other side of me?

5. well, what is on the other side of any person is unique and a mystery. some people have nothing, and actually are nothing but a mask with an empty core after the real person has been totally fabricated into some other being and no longer is truly an identity...god i am soooo stoned.....but, anyway, what am i rattling on about? you are probably not even paying any attention to this after reading the lovely offer you got above...

6. i think i prefer that answer. ;) :D
    i hope, that the side that i display is my real side, and the side that surfaced for a while as a teenager was my mask that i\'ve now managed to put aside... thats what i hope anyway. i may be wrong though. maybe that was part of the \"real\" me, maybe i\'ve never seen the real me.

sorry for bringing the box \"down\" to the level of the spirituality and philosophy section. ;p i wasnt the first to do so though.

oh yeah. :rolleyes: silly drunken me. I shoulda got back to that and deleted it before anyone noticed it.

good philosophy. such a philosophy finds balance in life.

7. i wore a mask most of my life, and i too hope i have put it aside...without putting on yet another. it is so easy to do in this world, this environment that breads people who can change identity with a change of hair color and a new set of clothes or a new style...everyone evolves, i just hope i am finally evolving into me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. im not streight and im not lez but im not bi... i guess im openminded

9. who cares about what anyone is as long as they get down.......

10. lol..yeah yeah, the label thing suks...i guess its just our nature to classify things, people, etc...the funny thing is that for all the \'togetherness\' the first thing most people do is \'classify\' which just highlights our differences!...

for the record, I posted \'straight\'...i\'ve never wanted to do it w/another guy, but sharing a gal in the right scene would be ok...and 2 gals sharing me would be even better!...lol...am i just perv?...i don\'t know, but at least i know what i like! ;)

11. Didn\'t i post a simular thread to this. O well doesn\'t matter Digit ya forgiven ;), and i\'m a Hetro.

12. Most definetly!

13. Well, ive slept with girls, which i absolutely love. Ive done some things with guys, which i didnt love... but didnt really hate either. I guess im open minded... i might be bi... ive never really thought about it. I mean, i\'d take a woman over a man any day, but i dunno, things have a tendancy to happen....

14. damn straight

i say fuck labels, i am straight as far as i know, wouldnt ever have sex with a dude but who is to say a bond equal to that of a man and woman in love will never be forged? i would obviously prefer a female tho :D

15. I\'m as straight as lined paper. I can\'t think about being with a dude, and I too <3 bewbies.

16. I prefer lesbians but i am straight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.