Sexuality Society

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by landrace, Jul 11, 2015.

1. #1 landrace, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    Situation is complex and I'm having problems trying to grasp the concept of sex in our society. I believe society is becoming ever more sexualize. Everything from Music, Fashion, Media, and advertisements. I'm recently watch the news and see a beautiful woman as a news anchor, but she was completely incompetent at her job. I feel that this environment is toxic to our mentality.

"I'm recently watch the news and see a beautiful woman as a news anchor, but she was completely incompetent at her job."

DON'T JUMP ON THIS I MADE POOR MISTAKE IN JUDGEMENT WITH ONE SENTENCE.

I STANDBY THIS SENTENCE, FOR THE CONTEXT WASN'T PRESENTED CLEARLY. BUT IT HAS BECOME A FUCKING FLAME FEAST WHICH IS SAD.

Thoughts/

THIS TOPIC HAS TO DO WITH SEXUALITY IN SOCIETY THE WAY ADVERTISERS AND MARKETERS INJECT IT IN EVERY ASPECT OF SOCIETY.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/californi...

2. toxic to our mentality? human beings are designed to think about and want sex.

unfortunately advertisers capitalize on this, but i don't give a shit

3. sex sells

"i'll fuck anything that moves!: - blue velvet (movie)

:)

4. Yes

I can safely say

Meh?

5. Actually, I take that back. Our society needs to be more sexualized. Because right now it's a whole lot of obnoxious prudes who think showing a female nipple on TV is far worse than someone getting their brains blown out.

Lets get less violent and more sexy.

That's my presidential platform.

6. #6 forty winks, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    I don't know what to call it, but it ain't sex.

Maybe it's longing, a promise, a trick. As for being dumb, well, that definitely sells.

7. I'm voting for more sex.

janedough 2016!!

8. I'm not against sex nor do I find twats or a cunt offensive let alone a nipple. What bothers me it's consistent in every aspect of entertainment. Certain times not necessarily just as the news I'm watching the news or checking the weather I don't need a classy stripper to tell me it's raining etc .... If I wanted something to give an erection I have another outlet dedicated to that detail.

Even in the workplace I see more and more inappropriate clothing not suitable for business purposes.

I'm well aware of what drives us but it's becoming way too common. I honestly believe it the near future KFC will be advertising a commercial with a chicken drum using it as a Dildo as she plows herself and then turn to the camera and say finger licking good

Perhaps it's an overly grotesque depiction, but an overly sexualize society an issue that is contested even within the group of my mortal enemy feminist some argues it's freedom to express our body others argue the example and expectation it sets for little girls.

Like I said I'm for sex but there has to be some type of line is it so bad to want to enjoy family movie without the sexualize scenes or watching the news without having some stripper broadcast the weather?

9. Food, water, shelter..... Next on the hierarchy comes sex. In the real world, these are the things that matter. These are the things people have fought to the death for.

It's too important to be made unimportant.

10. Welcome to the human race.

Personally, I like looking at beautiful young women, and IRL they can make me completely unaware of my surroundings, or care about anything else except doing whatever it takes to get into her pants.

11. I think places like Rome were more sexual than we are today, everybody was fucking everything...

Like was said before, u can't show a female nipple on tv but we can see people die in 14 different bloody ways...and good luck using words like pussy on tv too, and that's just talking about sex...

its more inuendos than actual sex in media (in america that is, I'm told in europe its a lot more sex on tv)

12. You do realize these stripper broadcasters have a degree in meteorology don't you? The shade you throw at feminism is a clear indication of your mindset. Funny how you don't bring up the male eye candy in broadcasting. A little double standardish if you ask me.

13. Just because I didn't mention it doesn't mean that's not the case. Please don't insinuate in absence of facts of my personal inflictions in society. I do believe that is the case especially for someone as don lemon but his incompetence is off the scale but then I must of offended certain black or homosexual every group has their own and I don't feel to plow through all those in talking about incompetence and over sexuality for no means. Degree in meteorology is great but why must you dress like your going to a club? Is kinda of my point.

14. sex is natural, I'd rather have children watching two peoplechavecsex than bashing each other's heads in.

Humans are sexual creatures, it's just who we are.

15. who cares how someone dresses that has nothing to do with the type of person they are, that's judging someone based on physical attributes which is retarded IMO

16. The news thing, unless she actually got naked she's not stripping, you're just talking about the people being good looking or "beautiful" people...most agree that someone is good looking...

Sexuality is fluid, people are into feet, girls peeing, pain (S&M), fat people-skinny people, different ethnic groups etc etc

so someone just being good looking on a news broadcast is tame comapred to peoples actual sexuality...

17. I'm not insinuating anything. I'm going by your very words. Don Lemon's incompetence has nothing to do with his looks or how he dresses. I don't even know why you brought him into the discussion. He works for Fox. That explains everything. I also don't know why you felt the need to bring race and sexual orientation up. It has nothing to do with the topic. You are focusing on how women look and how they dress in broadcasting. That has been your main focus. And for your information these "stripper broadcasters" don't choose their own wardrobe. It's provided by their employer. On a side note. I think the word you're looking for is affliction not infliction. But I could be wrong....

18. Jesus is crying inside

19. You have not defined what these people do or say that makes them incompetent, nor have you described how these people dress that makes it inappropriate. You have also not provided any examples of either of these two things. Instead you have just made claims using very broad terms that are open to wide interpretations. Perhaps you should define terms or provide examples, otherwise we have no choice but to make intepretations based on what you are saying here.

My opinion is this: you seem to be expressing resentment that there's attractive people all over TV, and are attributing this feeling of resentment to some societal ill, instead of just you projecting your insecurities. Have you ever heard of the phrase "you've got a face for radio"? It's very likely that attractive people are more likely to get positions in television broadcasting. But that's just one aspect of show business. Howard Stern is one of the best radio personalities of all time, and he's ugly as sin. People like Chris Farley and John Candy were beloved and popular actors but they were fat as hell. Gary Busey is still doing movies and commercials and he looks like a trainwreck (well, he looks like a motorcycle wreck to be accurate). There's people of all different looks and body types that are just as successful as the sexy people. This isn't society's sex problem, stop projecting, dude :p

20. If I was interviewing 2 women for a job as my assistant and they are both fairly equally qualified, the hot one gets the job every time.

That's the way of the world. These women put a lot of effort into staying hot, they deserve to be rewarded.