Sexual Tension.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eyes:Closed, Jun 16, 2011.

1. i hate when i'm hanging out with an ex of mine, just as friends, blazing and shit.

they always look hotter than before.
    the girl i hung out with today is super cool and super cute,
    but we've already dated and stuff.

i don't make a move cause i have a current girlfriend which i'm content with.
    i just like hanging out with my exes that are good people.

but i don't like the sexual tension :confused:

am i the only one?

2. you don't like sexual tension? that's the only good kind of tension.

3. haha , i get that shit too guy.. same girl every time and its only her. and i gott a girlfriend so im not doinn anything about it .

4. Lmao, yup and I love it when you can tell they feel it as well.. :smoke:

5. oh yeahh , its exactly like that for me . and this girls cute and shttt and we used to have a good thing going, but i made my move on the girl im with now . i dont regret it , its just difficult.

6. I feel ya man.. Easiest way for me in that situation would be to look at her as a strict smoking buddy. Im more open to my smoking buddies than anyone and they can always sense that. It sounds like you are both going to be respectful of each other so either get it over with and have awesome, spontaneous, in the heat of the moment sex with her :metal:.. or be the good guy and let it be :hide:

FYI: the first option is fun, but if you are really feeling your current girl.. just suck it up or dont be around her man :confused_2:

7. yea , im pretty into my current girll . i do question a couple thingggs though. i ithinkk ima have to be the nice guy and just be smokin buddies with the other one.. although im sure the sex would be great :smoke:

8. well i can control myself, i just like hanging out with my hot friends.
    a little lookin can't hurt can't it?

9. well if your girl sees , it could huurrt a bit.. and vice versa of course.

10. Im assuming your current girl is not with you since you are smoking with hot ex-GF's..:smoke: Its all good, but be aware if you stare and get caught you could be in a predicament that you might/might not want to be in.. You maybe able to control yourself, but will she be able to control herself? With my stunning yet powerfully masculine features :rolleyes: They always tend to come at me :bongin:

11. see , im the kind of guy that doesnt have a problem keeping my eyes to myself. kuz i know what its like. i have pretty low self esteem for a guy (dont chirp me for it) despite compliments and what not. so i kinda know the feel. the only problem i have with my currnt girl is that she doesnt have a problem checkiin out other dudes , kinda makes me feel not good enoughh yknow?
    but then theres this one chick , shes so cute and all. me and her have been smokin together for yeaars,. i just cant help myself

12. If you don't like the sexual tension then you are doing it wrong.

13. well my girl knows i went to her house.
    she's not exactly cool with her but i think she trusts me enough,
    and she should.

dude i kind of felt like she wanted to do stuff,
    when i pulled out my bud she like grabbed my hands to take it from me and look at it.
    and she always looked me dead in the eyes like she wanted to fuck.
    her and i never had sex before but she gave me alot of head,
    she's tried to have sex with me though.
    i.e. she started unbuckling her belt when she was grinding on me (this was while her and i were dating btw) cause she wanted to bang.
    i felt kinda bad cause she did something new to her hair and i didn't complement her when i saw her on how good she looks, but i guess i've kinda just stopped doing that whenever i started dating my girl. she isn't strict but i just feel like she wouldn't like it.
    girls confuse the fuck out of me.
    :smoke::confused:

14. The last paragraph will probably be the demise of your current relationship given your low self-esteem (not making fun man) If you cant openly talk to her about it, I would probably try to get close emotionally to the other chick and see if you feel it.. if so get with the girl that makes you happy, not down on yourself man :wave:

15. it's a love/hate thing for me, you know?:(

16. soundss pretty good man, thanks :smoke: :wave:

17. All I have to say is stoned sex is wonderful :wave:

18. my girlfriend will let me smoke a bowl while she gives me head,
    it makes me last longer.
    it's awesome.:cool:

19. damn, stick with her then lmao :bongin:

20. i am man i had no intentions of breaking it off.
    haha:smoke: