Sexual predators.

Discussion in 'General' started by Cloud10_2003, Sep 19, 2012.

1. this shit is crazy as fuck ....some jehovas witnesses came to my door and i was like LOL i'm not answering that shit...and i slowly crept to my room and thought oh ....church...pastors...pedophiles ....so i did a 5 mile radius search of sex offenders in my area...and i'm disgusted this shit is ridiculous

& i have one across the street from me...who has like 2 kids smfh last time i saw him he was outside watching his daughter clean...she was looking real sad & he was drunk...shits ridiculous out here

Attached Files:

2. hahahahahahahaahah good luck my friend!

3. Being a sex offender doesn't make you a sexual predator. He could have fucked a 17 year old when he was 18 and it would put him on the list.

4. either way....if thats the case theres too many niqqas out here fucking 17 year olds when they know they shouldnt.

5. sEXUAL pREDATOR

6. Just face it man, sexual predators aren't the problem, children just need to stop getting sexier.

7. hmmmmmm

Attached Files:

8. If a man wants to love a small boy then whats the problem? Love is love man.

9. A friend of mine was on the list for having sex with a 17 year old right after he turned 18. Lame shit but whatever.

10. Luckily, in the UK it doesn't work like that. Our age of consent is 16, but if anyone under the age of 21 sleeps with them they might get arrested and charged, but they won't go on the sex offenders register. Even then, most people under the age of 21 don't get arrested.

11. Is you serious?

12. Dude.. I don't wanna say it but some people should have leniency. Look into the allegations if you're concerned it could be the difference of him being 18 her being 16 and the parents cry "rape". Being completely consensual you will probably still be labeled a sex offender by the law. Also, I know the video of false rape accusation was removed from forums but it is a REAL THING that some women do. Anyone who has been convicted or accused of child molestation should definitely die. Don't get me wrong I think people are sick. I just think there are 2 sides to some stories that aren't followed up by the police.

13. man get my fucking address off grasscity!!!

14. 100%. I like em young and hairless!

Haha. Just kidding.

15. Sorry for the crappy quality but this is the only video I could find with the ending to the NAMBLA episode & it fits in perfectly with this thread so I thought that I'd just put this here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvv5IBo7dpQ]South Park End of NAMBLA Episode - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-yRfRwJ7q8]To Catch A Predator - Insane Clown Posse Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

16. i understand that & thats true.....BUT that amount in my area is ridiculous none the less i doubt all of them just made a mistake maybe like 5-10% did but take note...there are ALOT of racist shit heads here and criminals who come from other areas of florida to here because its in the cut.