Sexual favors for pot?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by emt1581, Dec 16, 2018.

1. There's a motivational pic that says "Cocaine....because no one ever sucked cock for weed." But I'm curious if that's really true. How common is it for people to trade sexual favors for pot?

Thanks!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Seems like a good deal in my mind. As long as I get to pick the trade partner

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    The Dance academy down the road from me trades sex for a meal those girls are very skinny

you would be surprised what you get for a $2.99 burger

thats no biggy

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Definite no. I can already get weed for free.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thought this might be Jeffsongs post at 1st?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. It does sound a bit like Jeffersong!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. In a bad part of my life I married a girl that was in and out of rehab. Every sunday was family day. Everyone would meet in a large room and set around and tell their story. There was one girl in there on her own, she wasn't sent by the courts or anything. She told stories of doing sexual favors for weed, leaving her new born child at home alone to get and smoke weed. She stole money and people belongings to buy weed. She would get all shakey just talking about weed just like a real hard core addict. Anything and everything is addictive to the right person.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ive seen a lot of tits, back in the day.... because i had weed,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lol lucky you, so ........what do you trade sex for if not weed lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sexual favours are free on Craggy Island. Just have to ask, or not ask, as the case might be for a cheeky reacharound by this Catholic Priest.

11. Nothing and I expect nothing in return pleasure ;)

I only have sex with people that I want to have a deep and beautiful experience with. I don't see sex as casual as most people do.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I agree so with casual partners I stop at actual penetration.

13. Oh just do other things?

Isn't that too tempting though?

14. Depends how good 1 is at 'tuvva things :goodnight:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Ive gotten so much free weed so NO lol. What? Lol

16. I was only joking lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Hey...you never know lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. lol the funny thing is, a lot of guys will give girls free weed with the hopes that she will like him more and eventually date him or fuck him. its a nicer approach than just straight up saying "suck my dick for weed", but it happens.

i dont know any guys that ever get free weed unless they are like lifelong best friends with the dealer lol.

19. If you were in a legal state im sure you’d sing a different tunes. I know growers who have too much weed so they gift it for christmas lol.

When I first moved to Oregon, this OG had mason jars full of weed and said, help yourself.

Its in such abundance here that its no problem. One guy I chilled with who gave me free weed was a dealer. We did hook up but only because he was hot, not because he gave me free bud lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I’ve heard of stuff like that but I call BS. That sounds like white dope not weed. I wish I could meet a chick like that I’d have a lot of fun but guilt later down the road.