Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sexual content!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Not the misshapen tantrums.

I've had those before.......That fucking sucks!!!!!!

2. ungulating spine.......whipppeee!!

3. Ummmmmmm,,,,,Hmmmmmmm,,,,,,Ummmmmmmmm,,,,,,Hmmmmmm,

<scratches his head, turns, and walks out to the next topic>

4. dunno about gay bunnies, but we have two gay hedgehogs. lesbians, actually, they're kind of dykes i suppose. One of them is budha, i swear a natural stoner, and the other is a natural tweaker. or maybe i've just never found their stashes. i'm picturing these 1/8" long blunts... with lesbians, they'd serve a double purpose too... fuck clinton and his cigars, i've got hedgehog blunt dildos!

the sad thing is is i'm not even stoned. i just feel like it after reading these boards for a bit.

crimson king

5. eating seeds is a past time activity.

6. You mean like pot corn ?

7. If that would work, i'd be eating pot corn forever and always!

8. Lick my butt.

9. OK but don't tell no body!

10. Licking butts.........thats sounds like a situation that should be taken to church!!!!!! LOL.

11. Flowerchild

I'm at church. where the hell are you?? We atre supposed to 69 thyen96. What s. the deal?

12. Deal ;)

That's my new saying of the week. I have been telling everyone to lick my butt. It's the perfect comeback for anything ;)

13. If you are going to ask everybody to lick your but, at least let me be the first and get it out of the way!

14. BTW I fuck what i lick!

15. If that's the case you'll have to lick my snatch then because I don't like large objects in my butt (unlike Norm) ;)

16. Alrighty then. When do i start?

17. Ready when you are ;)

p.s. Do you think (being a senior in high school) if I asked you if you wanted to get a little fuck on at lunch in your car you would think I was a ho?

18. Hell no I wouldn't think you was a ho..........Remember I'm still desperate for a fuck!

19. I have seriously been thinking about asking this kid that for like a week now.

20. DAMN I thought I was going to get lucky!