Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sexual content!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Oct 18, 2002.

1. MrDingusus has reported severe migraines and occasional nightmares since this expedition into Norms ass.....

2. Don't give Mr Dingusus any bright ideas......mmmmkay?

Saying that is a lot like issuing him a challenge LOL

3. Or maybe not

4. lmao! thank you flowerchild...I was wondering (if, and why) I keep coming back to this thread...maybe its the SEXUAL CONTENT name, but, I forgot I did post that and seeing your reaction, hun, made me just smile sooooooooo much!!! lol ;) haha...still smiling...i feel like this is gonna be on of those sensi smiles that cant be controlled like the uncontrollable laughter just will never be stopped.. lol..

5. I can just picture them huddled around the computer debating what to stick in Norms ass and how it should be angled ;)

No honey, stick it in further and tilt it up a little bit *lol*

6. You have no idea how close that is to the truth !!!!

7. should i be scared...or flattered?

8. scared of Mr.D flattered by Mrs. D

9. Norm you should be happy that someone wants to stick something up your ass. Most of us don't even want to know you have one!!!! lol

10. just more evidence that there is nothing tio do here

11. LOL!

But to answer the topic question...

12. I still think it's funny as hell!

13. why do some people find religion uncomfortable?

14. hell I dont, Im heading over to the service right now.. [​IMG]

15. what if your boots are brown?

16. All i know is i like wearing my gf's stockings!!!! And i like giving it to her with them on even more!!!!

laterz,
    Ganjagoblin

17. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. U TOO WTF ??!!!

19. i don't know either D$....but it's gawddamn funny to see your reaction....

20. Man...i love this forum...high or not it always rocks!

Laterz peeps!