Sexual assault in military

Discussion in 'General' started by Stevenator, Aug 3, 2008.

1. "A congresswoman said that her "jaw dropped" when military doctors told her that four in 10 women at a veterans hospital reported being sexually assaulted while in the military. A government report indicates that the numbers could be even higher. Rep. Jane Harman, D-California, spoke before a House panel investigating the way the military handles reports of sexual assault. She said she recently visited a Veterans Affairs hospital in the Los Angeles area, where women told her horror stories of being raped in the military."

Read more here: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/07/31/military.sexabuse/index.html

2. Yeah, it's so surprising that turning the bottom-scrapings of society into sociopathic killing machines has resulted in rampant sexual assault. I can't imagine how that happened:rolleyes:

3. I agree sam

4. Greetings,

Okay, since Chaohinon pretty much said what I had censored out, I'll just reiterate it.

Does this surprise anybody?

I mean sure, it's horrible, nobody should have to go through that. But are you REALLY genuinely shocked by this?

5. Not really suprising at all, it just sucks.

6. Did anyone else notice the 4/10 fact....

Just wondering why they didn't simplify it......

2/5........

Fucking military doctors don't know math???? hahahah j/k

7. You won't hear me argue with you there.

It's terrible, sexual assault is fucking despicable.