sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by deks23, May 6, 2006.

1. hi all just started my plants in flower cycle on 29th of april anyway i think 2 female 1 male out of the 3 just wanna know how long i can keep the male in with the female (if it is male ) before it will pollenate em

2. Maybe about a month.
    It varies greatly with each strain so...

3. hARD TO SAY EXACTLY WHEN yOUR BOY WILL BLOW HIS LOAD. JUST BEST TO GET RID OF HIM RIGHT THAN AND THERE, AND GIVE YOUR GIRLS THAT EXTRA SPACE TO STREACH THERE LEGS THEY WILL LUV YOU FOR IT AND YOU WILL LUV YOU FOR IT WHEN YOU ARE SMOKEING YOUR OWN HOMEGROWN SENSI..

ARE YOU GOING TO TRY AND MAKE YOUR OWN SEEDS???

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ^^agree i wouldnt leave them in there for more then 17 days at the most maybe even less...i woudnt want to take the chance,

5. thanx lads my lights have just switched back on at 9.30 and had nother look and think its defo male so like u sed gonna get rid for the space today cheers;)

6. yep..as SOON as you find out its a male, toss it. no reason to risk ruining your grow

7. not this time round with it being me first grow and that and only having two female wanna try get as much bud as pos and its red skunk and next time round gonna have a go at something bit stronger

8. cut the male down as soon as you see pollon sacs... then either use it for HASH or Cannabutter ..mmmm cannabutter *drools* lol

FLEX

9. so u mean cut the male up now then and how do u make hash:confused:

10. there are many guides that show how to uses leaves and shawagg to make (bubble) hash. I know bopper did a great guide on this, i will post the link if that is something that interests you. All plant matter carries THC crystals and thats what you extract from the bubble hash process. I use male plants and the leaves that i clip from the females when the harvest occurs to make bubble hash. You need the bag system (which is rather expensive) but if you have a shitload of schwagg its worth while.

I would also look into the process of making cannabutter...that shit knocks your socks off, i will post a couple links to each thread in a moment for future reference. If y'all need specific help, feel free to PM me at any time and i would be more then happy to try and help

FLEX