Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. male pre-flower?-1st 3 pics
    female hopefully?- next 3 pics

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Note this water has been sitting long then 24 hours. I just tested my faucet water with a electrode. One, I was curious as hell to know what my water is, it’s 7.5. I see why some plants aren’t developing but oddly I have 1 plant that looks great and has been growing beautifully.

So do you recommend that pH down stuff they sell on amazon? Should I use that or is there other options?

My soil is Fox farm ocean mix. I’m past 30 days and so I’m using fox farm trio which at this point I’ve used at half strength big Bloom and grow big. I just started this process this week.

Maybe I should test my run off next watering before purchasing that pH stuff?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Yes I use ph up or down every watering. You want a ph of 6.5

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm broke as crap no pH testing water and my plants seem to be ok minus a little damage from being moved and as being my first grow thought I'd experiment and topped one a little to low but has growth coming back

Sent from my 5049Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was wondering if someone could tell me if this is male or female? It doesn't have any signs near the stem yet but the secondary branches look to have calyxs IMG_20180501_154600.jpg IMG_20180501_154500.jpg IMG_20180501_154330.jpg IMG_20180501_154328_2.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well looks like you planted them shallow as shit repot put more dirt and water maybe add some bone meal to them when you repoting with more fertilizer

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please help with sexing this clone I received from a buddy last weekend. I've always grown from feminized seeds and I've never had a male.

I know this plant is a sativa and it has started to stagger nodes. I guess 6 weeks old.

I've had it under 18/6 light and was hoping to cut some clones from this one or another one which I'm pretty sure is a female.

Can you help me decide if this is a male so I can get rid of it before it's too late?[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

8. full on male buddy sorry

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thank you,

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Experienced gardener but complete novice when it comes to Cannabis. Randomly aquaired a seed and decided to give it a go. I may add that I pruned it, and then later read that pruning marijuana is different from most plants so.. oops.
    So.. male or female? thanks in advance [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

11. That's awesome :) thank you! Do you think you could make an estimate of when I may start to see budding?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

12. If its not a auto flower it will bud when theres 12 hours of darkness

13. Extremely hard to see, tried to circle it but I noticed this morning. It’s tiny on the plant so maybe t’s growing and will eventually spit out a pistil.. it’s ak auto feminized so I hope it’s not a Hermie ?

Attached Files:

14. It’s Hi can someone help me identify sex? I have 5 plants, they’ve all been progressing at the same rate until about a week ago one started flowering. I thought it was full on buds at first but I think it may be a male, or hermy. The other 4 all look similar.

First pic is the suspected male. Rest are the other 4.

Attached Files: