Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. How many will be growing at once?

2. I have one growing and it gives off very little smell at this point...it's almost 4 mths old

3. Late reply but 1 to 2 I believe, I will your guide and take some pointers from it.

4. Does this plant look female? IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1407.JPG IMG_1408.JPG

5. Between about 6-8 weeks my plant was displaying white pistels. Some of those pistels even turned Amber colore still in veg. Actually, plant is still in veg phase since plant is only getting about 8 hrs of darkness. Wth is up with my plant. Did it go Hermie on me? I sent pics of the pistels a few weeks afoot an online forum (not this site) and was assured it was female. No idea if the seeds were autoflowering. Plant is currently 10 weeks. Could somebody check out all these little ball sacs in the pic and give me the bad news.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

6. bad news, im not an expert but i believe that is a crazy ass male

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dear OP .. please choose the right shot IN NORMAL LIGHTING..(like the last pic) ....SÓ WE can decipher if it's male female hermie ( or ) fuckin LGBT....WTF...GODAM....I SEE a pistil...I also see a buncha male flowers ....AND ...some that are too early to tell.....

number the pics and be specific.....UNDERSTAND

the ppl who really know....look at ...999 pics a day.....and it rough to guess and say ..

"IT has a Dick " , it has a vagina........( it has both))... ..

help us HELP you out..!!..

GFP.

PM if and when needed...

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

8. Please help identifying the sex

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

9. My first time growing it startes with white hairs now im not sure anymore what the sex is. Plant at 6 weeks outdoor grow[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

10. I'm on my first grow and I'm 43 days since the seeds broke through the soil. I plan to switch to 12/12 in about 2 weeks. I've read and been told you can't tell sex for sure until flowering but two of my plants have developed "club" looking growths. Just one on each plant right where I topped them the first time. Is this a sure sign of a male or should I keep them in the tent? Here's some pics of the plants and one of the "clubs". 3 are from bag seed and one is a feminized northern lights cross. Thanks!

Attached Files:

11. [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm on 4th day of flower. These are two different spots on the same plant. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Chop-chop.

That's an hermaphrodite. :(

13. Hey everyone,so I have a plant in my tent that I just flipped to 12/12 3 days ago. It's not showing any white hairs yet and I have a plant of the same strain still begging in another tent that's 2 weeks younger and has had female preflowers for over a week. I'm thinking this is made but since it's my first grow I don't want to take it out prematurely. I really wanted this one to be female but I don't think t is. Any advice?

Attached Files:

14. That's not a flower or pre flower that's a growing leaf

15. Ok thanks. I appreciate it.

16. Great post mate, the seed bank i buy my seeds from has a decent blog with info like this MSNL Blog I grow and sell my own stuff. and yeah man don't want to be smoking no male plants.

17. Best pictures I've seen so far showing male/female development.

18. Ok so i have a blueberry growing in soil by my window sill lol. Just because we've had some crazy wind. Now my plant is quite small for 5 weeks I know but it's just had two white pistils shoot come up, from my experience this feels really early. Is it starting to flower? Atleast it's female lol. And yes I know it's small for 5 weeks

Attached Files: