Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. I have 3 females 2 endes up male and my Master Kush hermied

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

2. I'm actually hoping for a make or two in my next seed order. I want to play with genetics a little bit. Am I correct in assuming that the only real way for me to tell the sex is to put it to flower?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Yes. I had regular non- feminized seeds.

4. Yes. I put the males outside to finish and I will keep sone pollen for later.

5. cant see any sign of sex so far ...this is what your looking for white pistills not the balls in first picture ..mac how_to_sex_marijuana_plants.jpg marijuana_preflowering.jpg

6. Hey. I need help sexing my 5 week old plant. All help is appreciated. Thanks. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Male or hermie?[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

8. Plant is 38 days old. Are these pre-flowers's? If so is it female?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Can't tell by those photos. If you see little white hairs coming out then it's a female preflower. If you see balls then it's male. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Can anyone Sex this plant and possibly give me a clue about what's going on with the leaves turning reddish orange at the tips and the green seems to not be as vibrant as some of the plants I've seen.

Attached Files:

11. Sex? They are about 60 days in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. At 30 day mark from seed, too early to call sex? 20170611_163206.jpg 20170611_163206.jpg 20170611_163121.jpg 20170611_163141.jpg 20170611_163328.jpg

Attached Files:

13. Can't tell yet. I'm in the same boat. New seedlings and no clue the sex... all we can do is wait and see.

14. Hy!

Im really new, my first grow. I have an auto feminized Amnesia Haze from Royal Queen Seeds,30 days old. Is this a hermie, or there is till some chance? There are some white hairs on the upper part of the plant, but these are balls, right? Found 3 of them in total, with small stems. thanks

15. Ive been thinking about growing in my basement but I dont want anyone to know or smell. Point me to a guide.