Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. image.jpeg What do you guys think, is it going hermie?

2. It's a week into flower

3. looks like balls there but give it a few more days

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. looks female but give it a few more days

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5. Fasho any advice for getting a clone off this lady hopefully

6. can someone help me sex these two plants? thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. They look like ladies but get a close up of the pre flowers, if there are (2) white "hairs" it is a lady.

Secret room

8. i'm confused because i really thought they are male. Here's some more images.
    is it possible its still too early for the hairs to have grown?
    Only 10 hours of night where are i am still.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Neither of them look female to me.

10. [​IMG]
    Ignore the question mark but this is a male pre flower from a Hermie I had last grow. If you see these it's a dude. If you see these and preflowers with hairs it's a Hermie. Hope this helps.

11. This look like a female to you? I'm looking at the little hair and hoping that's indicative of an early female preflower.

Thanks in advance :) image.jpeg image.jpeg

12. What do you guys think about this one? 9 days into flowering... First time doing this, so not really sure.

Attached Files:

• pic.jpg
      pic.jpg
      File size:
      30.2 KB
      Views:
  13. I know it's a late reply but I don't see anything there...

Secret room

14. Very hard for me to tell but it looks like a dude.

Secret room

15. Ya, pretty sure that's a dude. Looks like you have (3)"balls " in the center of your shot. Those are male pollen sacks almost 100%.

It looks to me like that is a full male bud... Is it an auto? It seems big for 9 days into flower if it is a photoperiod plant but I have no idea how fast a male will grow (only ladies and hermies lol) Put up some better pics if you want and I'll take another look.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  16. Appreciate the reply Phil. I have no idea what it is, it's just bag seed. All I know is the bag was pretty damn good. Like I said, I'm new to this. :) IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0411.JPG I'll throw three more pictures up just to be safe. Same plant in this post.

Attached Files:

17. My second plant, posting in a separate message to avoid confusion... Thanks in advance for any and all help. :) IMG_0413.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0413.JPG IMG_0413.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0415.JPG