Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Nah these were fem'd afghani bullrider seeds. But this is my first grow and I know I stressed the fuck out of all my plants
    First it was my T5's putting off too much heat
    Then root rot (twice) I was switching hydro systems
    I flipped them to 12/12 at around 35 days (they were already 18" tall)
    But I just now realized where I really fucked up. I did another topping cycle after I flipped. Lol...

2. Oh man well youve learnt alot from this my first grow.i fucked up then each grow after that gets better and better

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. As gay as it sounds dude, I've learned that I can actually become attached to my plants. I feel so sad for culling this plant

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    Yea... said my goodbyes and everything
    Anyways bro, I really appreciate you helping me out

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi,

I'm doing my first grow (balcony). I have 2 plants and finding it difficult to tell the sex of them.
    Can anyone help with these two images? :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. females dman08

7. wow both? I was almost sure the top one would be confirmed as female and the second male as it looked kind of crablike..

Thanks!

8. Just watch for hairs... If you see (2) white hairs come out it is female...[​IMG]

This is a picture of a Hermie I just had to toss. You can see the male pod in the middle by its self.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I looking for some advice from the ogs.

I finally have ran into some good beans out of a baggie. I had to pop which lead me too my first male plant and female plant within the same cycle.

It's hard af to find some quality beans around here .

So I might be answering my own question

Should i be thinking long term by breeding her into my own strain or kill the male to see the potential of a great female?

Attached Files:

10. I came here thinking it fucking said sexting

11. Can you put it outside, let it grow and save a little pollen? Then just brush it onto a single bud. That way you would get some seeds. Just an idea I would try if I wanted to make beans.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I need to kill this one.. don't I? :(

Attached Files:

13. Unless you plan on collecting pollen, yea, should probably cut him down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Sadness.. Thank you for the confirmation though! I was 99.9% sure that those little pods meant it was a male, but I was secretly hoping someone would tell me I was wrong.. Haha. ;p

15. Second one is a male.

16. If it was only that simple. The plant end up pop pollen everywhere and I am happy with that

• Like Like x 1
  17. Then it is a good thing!

18. 20160718_185718.jpg