Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Yes male.

Most people switch to 12/12 when sexually mature at 4 weeks plus. Other do it immediately.

2. #102 TXBIKER, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    I would like am answer on this one also,I am posting a pic of my first grow that even looks like it's gonna make it.I am also needing to know if i can change the sex on a plant early ? in the pic someone tell me if it is female or not!!!!!!

3. finally got them to upload

Attached Files:

4. bad picks...
    MALE.///

5. thats what i thought dammit....all the rest of my plants grow too tall and fall over,this one is the only one that kept growing with the exception of one plant that is on it's 4th set of branches any help on how to keep them from growing tall and falling over-bury em deeper???

6. get the light closer and put a samll oscilating fan on them, that will stregthen the stem.
    you could bury the ones you have going deeper that will help... but the light and the fan are a must also... if its cfl 5-8" is good flouro's 3-4" or closer...

Hope this helps ;):smoking:

7. This is my first grow. I was wondering if these are showing any signs of gender yet? They are white rhino from marijuana-seeds.nl. If cant tell the sex how do they look to you guys?

Attached Files:

8. They look great! I don't think there showing signs of sex yet though. My plants look exactly like yours. Are you using DWC?

9. Wow great info Thanks!!!!!

10. Pretty sure I can see the start of female bits. :) Not too easy to tell in the photos with the hps on though. ;)
    I reckon you'll be lucky though. :hello:

11. yea, no true signs yet, but like Free, I'd lean towards female. The plants look very happy and healthy, you're doing great so far.

12. No balls yet so that in and of itself has to be good news...Any ideas or still too early?

Attached Files:

• 50.png
      50.png
      File size:
      1,020.9 KB
      Views:
    • 50.jpg
      50.jpg
      File size:
      210 KB
      Views:
    • 49.jpg
      49.jpg
      File size:
      182 KB
      Views:
  13. Too early. :)

14. Thanks for taking a look I'll try and get some pics in a couple of days without the hps on I do have some pics of my setup though. I'm running a 400w hortilux super enhanced hps bulb just turned to 12/12 on 03/12/10. im using GH for nutrients ppm around 1100 ph is around 6.0 in an ebb and flow that floods for 15 min every 3hrs.

Attached Files:

15. Saw this - this morning, anything?

Attached Files:

• 51.jpg
      51.jpg
      File size:
      155.9 KB
      Views:

16. Nah man, can't see anything yet. :)

17. Day 7 in 12/12, can anyone see anything I am missing? It doesn't look like a cluster forming but maybe 1 pod looking thing. Again, I am not sure as this is the first MJ plant for me.

Attached Files:

• 56.jpg
      56.jpg
      File size:
      180.5 KB
      Views:
    • 57.jpg
      57.jpg
      File size:
      73.1 KB
      Views:
    • 58.jpg
      58.jpg
      File size:
      231.6 KB
      Views:
    • 59.jpg
      59.jpg
      File size:
      180.5 KB
      Views:
  18. Not sure whats happening here...LOL

Attached Files:

19. Looks a bit bally. :( Still probably a bit too soon to tell, give it a day or two or wait for someone with more confidence than me to say "get that fucker outta your garden" :p

Is it your only plant? :)

20. No its one of my small/runt plant. The other bigger one looks like it may possibly have two hairs coming out of a sack.