Sexing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yoda, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Does anyone no if I have females or males[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

2. Man, it's too early right now, it'il be obvious in about 4-5 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It has very bushy leaves than others, and certainly has testicles.I'm checking it out today,absolutely male :bang:

4. Ok ok thanks is it to early to start taking the top half n start lst

5. Does the thickness of my stem mean this is going to be Male plant its 3 and a half weeks old today from seed there's 2 plants[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. [QUOTE = "bdogydog92, post: 24772783, üye: 1095135"] Sapımın kalınlığı bunun Erkek bitki olacağı anlamına mı geliyor? Bugün 3 buçuk haftalık tohumdan 2 bitki var.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Tapatalk [/ QUOTE] kullanarak SM-J260T1 cihazımdan gönderildi
    It would be wrong to interpret it like this, with daylight plants grow much faster than normal.However, 60-70% of the plants with thick stems and leaves can be male.

7. Dam that don't sound good lol well just have to wait and see thanks for theinput

8. The most beautiful thing I've learned is to be patient. Keep looking at her like a girl. Happy comments here after 5 weeks.

9. A little update things are looking better it is starting to look more like a lady I topped it and now sprouts are coming out everywhere [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Even weirder were I cut it is even a little ball sprout growing right on the little main cola is a 3 sprout in the middle if u can c it[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. upload_2019-6-29_10-54-15.jpeg

Is this a pollen sack? It’s a feminized og kush plant. Please help thanks!

12. Is this a pollen sack on my plant? It’s about 6 weeks into flowering

Attached Files:

13. It's just a swollen calyx(female flower), you'll probably see them at most of your node joints. I call them node or preflower(because this is where you see preflowers) calyxes. They're usually big, fat and by themselves, usually with a twin on the other side of the node joint.

14. Is this a male or female? Thank you!

Attached Files:

15. Male 100%

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks !

17. Hey guys sorry for typing this here ut ur guys only one who answer lol now ima show some before and after pics I need to know if I did it right

These are the BEFORE[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. These are the after [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Sorry I started a new thread .. then saw this one.. looking at a male here correct?

Attached Files:

20. Yep! that's a boy alright!