Sexing proving to be a little tough - First G

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Piffery, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Ran into a little issue here guys. First here is some facts

Strain: Big Bud
    Flowering: 1 Week
    Lighting: Hps 400w

Yea so this flowering thing i thought would be simple, boom pollen sacs = male
    I don't know if i am judging too early or not, but it looks like theres some flowery growth starting at the tops of my plants and wut looks like pollen sacs on some of them. However the pollen sacks seem to open up into newer leafs when looking from a close distance. It's hard for me to tell..i want to sex these plants a.s.a.p. and move on with the females but, am i jumping the gun..or are these pollen sac looking things actually where the flowers come up from..hmm :confused:

2. It took 2weeks to sex my plants. At 1 week it looked like they were all male but I let them stay . The next week I killed 2males & my biggest plants were female . You know what they say the waiting is the hardest part.

3. Some pics would be nice, but otherwise just wait it out and watch them closely

4. #4 herb ballistic, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009

Give them time just eye on them 2-3 to show sex:D Check this out

MALE-FEMALE CANNABIS IDENTIFICATION

5. Appreciate it fellas.yea i think im gonna put them all of them back in the room and wait like another week or so give em a chance. Wuts sketching me out is you knw the two i moved out of the G-Room were both showing the banana bunching pollen sacs on the thicker nodes. but i think they were too small to burst and dirty up my females..i guess ill just have to keep a close eye. However I will provide pics here soon..got a nice little HD Camera coming in the mail.

Thx again dudes - rep