Sexing Plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Hi I have a plant that showed its sex 2 weeks ago with a pear shaped growth with a white hairs coming out, but i have a largwe plant i havent been able to sex....  But it did have a growth that looks sorta like a crabs claw but no hair, the growth is still tiny, is this a female?

2. I have a plant that i cannot determine sex, i know females grow hairs out and males have clusters, my plant doesnt have clusters or hairs, but the growth that is coming out looks like a crabs claw literally

3. No pics, i didnt take any camera to my plant this time, but im worried and on the verge of just pulling the plant, i dont want a male to ruin my female, i have another that i sexed. and its female

4. How long since you have been on 12/12 pic would be nice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. This is an outdoor op. I have read plants dont flower till mid august in the north east.

6. Correct...you should be able to sex now forth...females are unmistakable. ..white hairs...usually first at the up most apical tip of the plant...males will have little greens balls or sacks of balls and generally show sex b4 females

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. well i know i have one female and the unknown has 2 little balls on it that are tiny, ill wait 1 more week, is it possible for the female to get pollinated by a male this early

8. the female i have was sexed 2 weeks ago, how would a male just pop up?

9. Well the female had no buds but pre flowers, but I killed the male before any flowers opened

10. Hello fellow plant lovers....anyone know if this very tall bad boy is a male or not?....It's about twice the height of the others....need to pull him quickly if he is a male.....vegging about 4 weeks now....

Not seeing the "balls" that everyone talks about but he seems too big to be a female?Branches are far apart....

Thx!

Peace

Attached Files:

11. picture isn't good enough to tell and besides its vegging that's why you can't tell yet