Sexing my first grow, HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Polish_delight, Apr 1, 2018.

1. This is my first grow and I’m about 13 days in my flowering light cycle. My seeds I just got from some good ok quality street weed I picked up in Jamaica while traveling so I really have no idea about strain. The plants are very healthy. Not sure if I’m still a little too soon and to keep waiting or what I actually have. I see sex organs of some kind I just don’t really know what I’m looking at. I posted a bunch of pictures I took with my phone with an attached macro lens so not too sure about upload quality

Attached Files:

2. This is the new leaves growing from the stem.
    It doen't look like balls to me,but i think you rushed changing them to flower.Photo plants need at least 4-6 weeks too show sex,if you flip them before that you are just waisting your time and energy.

3. They were in veg for 10 weeks, do you think that wasn’t long enough?

4. Wow,that more than enoguh..
    Can u post photos of the whole plant and a couple more close up photos on natural light?

5. Nice got some over seas genetics going? Do you have a grow journal ?

6. I’ll post some tonight when the lights turn back on

7. Sadly I don’t, first grow I just kinda winged it, I know pretty foolish. My next grow I will have a very detailed journal, this is a learning experience that I hope I just get a little smokable green from