Sexing My Bubblicious

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Purple Pills, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Here is a pic of one of three Bubblicious clones I have had in 12/12 for about two weeks. Any help would be great :hello:

.... also a bud shot of my last grow Gigabud the freebee from across the seabee

Attached Files:

2. So yeah I was thinking male based on all the stickies I have read in the past year. Looking for a second opinion I guess.

3. i'd give her a little longer. i didn't see balls. they are pretty easy to tell when they grow.

4. Yeah I am just impatient on sexing. Thanks for the help and compliments.

I grew the fuck out of the free feminized gigabud seed I got. 7-8 ladies I have brought to fruition from the one girl. I hadn't gotten around to the beans I actually wanted yet. Here I am now waiting, thanks again.

5. I actually see what I believe is pistils on one of the third or fourth nodes down. Need a picture of the nodes to be 100% though.

6. Those seem to be the little hairs I see at every branch node. They have been there since the beginning it seems like.

7. Yeah that's what I couldn't tell if it was or not. I only saw one that looked wispy and like a pistil. Just give it some more time I suppose. Make sure you don't have any light leaks, or anything that could be stunting the plant. In the picture it looks over watered, the leaves are drooping down and it was recently misted. 2 weeks is a long time for no preflowers, I generally expect about a week tops, but It could just be the strain.

8. These are clones that were cut and put right into 12/12 so I imagine it takes a little bit more time then a developed plant. Everything else in the same chamber is doing great. They tend to dry out quickly because of the tiny little amount of dirt they have. They are droopy because of this.

9. Uhh. where the clones taken from a female plant or a male plant?

10. That's what I am trying to figure out. I'm thinking within the week I will know. Their mothers or fathers are still in veg.

11. Oh since they are clones that haven't been rooted then yeah that's about normal actually. I would expect roughly 2 weeks for rooting process in ideal environment I see why you are misting now. Have you confirmed that it has rooted? If so, you should probably see pre flower development in the next week or so if everything goes smoothly.