Sexing my baby plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by potpotpottypot, Apr 16, 2006.

1. right now i have just started growing in a desk draw everything is going great im going to plant them outside at the end of the month i just want to kno if i can sex them before i put them out, right now they still have the cotyledons but the fisrt 2 leaves are starting to grow i want to kno when and what exactily i need to look for im males and female plants
    my pic is wut they look like today(4/16/06)

2. To the best of my knowledge, you can only determine what the sex of your plants are when they reach the flowering stage.

3. HIGH! this is what i read on a web sight about early sexing im not sure how accurate it is. maybe a prof can chime in.

from what i read you can either wait till its in flowering stage or you can wait till its about a foot tall than just switch it over to 12/12 light and it should show than once/ if it shows you can switch it back to vegging for a bit longer.

Like i said this is just from what i read, not sure if its true! Goodluck:smoke:

4. Sounds good. Your plants are too young to be sexed. Wait until they are about a foot tall and put them on a 12/12 light schedule. They should show sex within about a week.