Sexing Marijuana Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Cmititi, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I feel like I'm struggling big time trying to identify the sex of the plants.. if you guys could give me your professional opinion I would greatly appreciate it. I have 12 plants and I did identify a couple as female..maybe even hermed.. still not 100% seems like my plants are still in full veg..

PLANT #1 ( was gonna kill this 1 because I thought it was male but I don't see any hairs or sacs..)
    [​IMG]

PLANT #2 ( I think this one is a female)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLANT #3 ( this 1 looks kinda hermed..)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLANT #4 ( no fckin clue..)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLANT #5 ( yayyy female!)
    [​IMG]

PLANT #6 (hmmmm...)
    [​IMG]

PLANT #7 ( no clue) cl[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLANT #8 ( omg I think a male!)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLANT #9 ( yay some hairs)
    [​IMG]

PLANT #10 (idk..)
    [​IMG]

PLANT #11 (idk..)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

PLANT #12 ( ughhh)
    [​IMG]

2. They look all female to me. Anyone else?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I hope so lol! I bought a pack of 15 seeds of platinum delights from the canabis club for $75 .. I don't think there feminized ( at least it doesn't say on the card that comes with it) .. anyway dropped 4 on there head in the early stage lol so now I have 11 left + 1 from a seed found in dank weed I had. The +1 is plant #1 and the rest are all platinum delights.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What growth week are you in?

5. One thing to add to the equation is that I added grow lights to the operation to extend the light cycle.. only receiving around 10-12 of direct daylight so I wanted to keep them vegging until summer starts to end.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think I now know the answer after seeing this post, but is this plant a male? If so, can anything do done other than throwing it away?[​IMG] 20170802_173158.jpg

Attached Files:

7. If its next to any females, you've got problems. You should have pulled it long ago. ;-)