sexing help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jonster, May 18, 2006.

1. im growing in containers untill i can find out the sex of my plants, they will be transplanted to the ground once females are found, the pots are about 7'' high and 5" diameter, will they be fine until transplant?

2. I believe that the use of a bucket in my region of growth will only harm your end yeild. You have to think about the hot months to come. How could i wait for my plants to sex(may 15-June 10) and then plant in the ground when in another week I may have the begginning of the dry season? I cannot hand water my patch. Trails will lead the helicopter, and theives right to my load. Everytime you go to your load the possibility of detection exist. Looking past the security factor your plants can and may be stunted when moved. To stunt a plant at peak veg state will cost you 20% of potential yield.

Remember, nature knows best. Plant them babies in the ground, and plant plenty.

3. I have to grow in buckets, as I grow on my roof terrace. Last year I got 50 ounces of dried bud from 4 plants. So I cant see the use of buckets being detrimental in any way.