SEXING help, lots of pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by itbeatsdointhat, Aug 12, 2009.

1. heres my baby. its 4 feet + tall, doesnt smell ALOT but has a little smell. heres the pics... if you can let me know whether its male or female thatd be appreciated, my uncle believes its male, but the pistils look so good!

Attached Files:

• A4.jpg
      A4.jpg
      File size:
      32.3 KB
      Views:
    • A2.jpg
      A2.jpg
      File size:
      59 KB
      Views:
    • A3.jpg
      A3.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
    • A1.jpg
      A1.jpg
      File size:
      93.4 KB
      Views:

2. That is kinda what mine looks like - I'm trying to get the sex of mine too.

Also, pretty flowers! I wanna walk through your flower garden sometime! XD

3. Looks like a lady to me,

I have a plant that looks almost IDENTICAL maybe a few weeks older and buds are getting pretty thick!! Is that Bag seed or do you know the strain?

4. I grabbed a 10 pack of seeds from the Toronto Freedom Festival/Weed March,
    so its a "Toronto Seed Bank top 20".

the one that we have over at my buddies, has pink pistils its amazzzzing ahha

5. lol, u've long passed the sexing process and u have female flowers,:cool:

6. Female well into flowering, congrats :)

7. Tell your uncle hes wrong my friend.....Shes a lady, Id say shes about 2 week into flowering.:D Only 5 or 6 weeks to go.

8. hey man not to be a dick but how could u not know this is a female. all u have to do is look at all the stickies on sex, or hell just google female plant.

9. congratulations is a girl!:D

10. whatup, no offence taken.
    i did look at the sticky, however this girl was under anothers care, and i didnt see it right at the beginning of the flowering so I didnt know if the balls possibly got covered up by the pistils. This is my first time getting a plant to this stage, and seeing as this is a forum with countless threads asking for help, i figured, hell, whats one more?

I appreciate everyones help, hopefully this girl can produce some nice buds! its over 4 feet tall.

11. yea i guess i see what ur saying, +rep for not getting pissed and having a nice looking plant.