Sexing Can Be Done Earlier Than You Think.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flower_child, Apr 7, 2006.

1. I wasn't sure where to post this, but i just saw about the 1,500th post I've seen saying that you can't determine sex before pre flowering begins. Some people even force flower to check sex. My dad and several other experienced smokers that I know can look at a plant 3 weeks into veg and know if its male or female. So why does everyone swear that you can't tell early?

2. dude u can tell if its male or female by what it grows... in vegging it doesnt grow any weed or pollen sacks thats how u tell

3. wookie no reason to flame him

flower_child, as far as I know you are incorrect, but please elaborate on how they can or cannot tell?

4. I would hardly call that a flame.

Anyway, why not share their secret so all of us dummies can do it?

5. yeah, you can't just say something like that without backing it up...

6. Yeah back it up dude even though I only use feminized I would love to know the secrets of the universe lol :wave:

7. You know what it might be, if Wookie is tellin the truth about his expert dad. The growth of the plant determines whether it is female or male (not always statistically correct) but usually when a plant grows at a faster rate it is said to be male.
    As darwinism would explain, "the survival of the fittest" proves that the pollen from the male is readily available thus creating more seeds=more plants. Viva Marijuana!!