Sexing and what it means

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mr.Greeny, Jan 8, 2010.

1. High again to all my fellow green people out there. I hope everyone out their in Grasscity land is doing good and helping to make the world a greener place.
    Ok on to my question. The several times that I have grown. I have always had to force my plant into flowering. The sex of some of my none feminized seeds has not shown itself to me until they were forced into flowering. I tend to start my flowering when they get to be about 16"-19" in height. However, I have one plant that is bushy, about 12" in height and diameter. It decided to sex today. It's a girl!!!! Oh yeah baby!!!! It's about 4-5 inches shorter than my other plants. Does this mean that I can push it in to flowering? Does sexing show maturity?
    Thanks again for your advice and suggestions!

2. Yes, if the plant is showing sex in veg then it is chomping at the bit to flower. You can keep it in veg longer if you want, but sounds like she's all keyed up for the starting gun...

3. I was thinking that might be the case. I was just unsure because I have never had one sex that soon. You can look at a picture of her. She's in members gallery, it's labeled "Gordo".