Sexing a plant help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Emarkham21, Jun 18, 2017.

1. If anybody could take a look at my pictures and help me figure out if this plant is male or female..any and all help very appreciated. Thanks guys!

Attached Files:

2. It's looking like a female to me, but it depends on how old the plant is. They show sex during veg at about 8 weeks. Don't panic regardless. You are looking at the right spot and if seed pods begin to form, it is so very obvious that you can't miss it. It takes a while for them to mature and actually open to release any pollen, and there is plenty of time to anyone who is attentive to what they're looking for to pull that plant out away from any others you are working with. But if this plant (and it looks pretty developed judging by stalk size, etc. in the pics....but always give one good pic of the whole plant. You don't have to do serious close ups when looking for sex, just a good clear shot of that particular area.) is older than 2 months, you've got yourself a female for sure. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea it is right around a couple months not sure on exact day i didnt keep track of this one..i figure it will really start to show within a couple more days..heres a pic from a few days ago of whole plant.sorry it's still a little bit close.Thanks man

Attached Files:

4. I think its too early yet man...and you got something going on with your lights, or something those plants are really light green and should be darker for sure.

5. No they look fine it looks like that cause the flash on my phone

6. oh okay thats good!