sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by innovare, Jun 28, 2002.

1. Sex is FANTASTIC!!!!!!! There is NOTHING I enjoy more here on this earth in this natural body besides spending time with my maker is SEX!!!!!!!!!! I Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! I have been married to the same man for 26 years. We have 'learned' how to have great sex!!!!! 26 years gives you a lot of time to experiment! All for that ultimate orgasm. Did you know the greek word for orgasm is 'swell'!? Ooohhh lala. I better quit that!

Anyway....I believe that ultimate orgasm is when we become the bride of Christ! True belivers working together in unison, the body like it talks about "You were all called to travel on the same road and in the same direction, so stay together, both outwardly and inwardly. You have one Master, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who rules over all, works through all, and is present in all. Everything you are and think and do is permeated with Oneness. But that doesn't mean you should all look and speak and act the same. Out of the generosity of Christ, each of us is given his own gift. The text for this is, 'He climbed the high mountain, He captured the enemy and seized the booy, He handed it all out in gifts to the people.' It's true, is it not, that the One who climbed up also climbed down, down is the One who climbed back up, up to highest heaven with his gifts, filled earth with his gifts, Handed out gifts so that we would all work within Christ's body, the church, until we're all moving rhythmically and easily with each other, efficient and graceful in response to God's Son, fully mature adults, fully developed within and without, fully alive like Christ."

Anyway... as far as the problem that promted this post...Sex is something you want to make sure and do right. Experiment...but learn from your experiments. What did you like and why. There are excellent sources on the internet, not pictures, but writings on what happens to your penis or clitorus during orgasm. To me...what I would be concerned about is are you actually dulling your senses to sex. I would worry that later on down the road you may have a very difficult time obtaining orgasm. If that's the case I would as God,(whatever god you choose to believe in) but ask Him to help you 'learn' how to have sex in a way to develop and grow. If on the other hand your masterbating 5 times a day because you are learning...feeling...enjoying....swelling!!!!! And you have the time and energy to do that I say More Power to you!!!!!!! Now that our children are about out of the house...We are having the time of our lives with sex and it's AWESOME!!!!!

2. well u guys dropped this quite sum time ago but if i went thru that id like as much info as possible...

Like not too long ago when skool stopped u kno vacation kicked in eye had some time in my hands among other things lol but i couldnt go outside cause i was having sum "gang issues" lol so i had to stay home while the rest of the people in my house where off at work so u kno i was 16 17 so my mind was racing that and my g/f lived half way across town struggling to get a drivers permit so i was screwed so frankly the problem was TIME too much of it so what i did cause i was feeling like a conformist feelin dirty about having all these thoughts lol like a loser, was join the local gym yup that was my solution the only part was the fucking assholes that been there for 6 years acting like well ass holes butt that all passed, my time was consumed on the whole bodybuilder persona i was trying to become but well time passed and now im the one talking shit to the newbs lol that and i met my love MJ and i tottaly been bizzy i mean some thoughts are still there but they're manageble by the time they get crazy my gurls been to the crib nah mean lol hope this helps dude....

lol if this is confusing cause now that eye re-read it 50 times its a bit weird for me so ill rephrase it ...to be frank u got too much time, do something about it the thought that yer on yer puter that long obviously states that chur not really doing much wich is koo but if u wanna change well duh so get up and go out there get a dog lol hope it helps once again...
    GROWW ONN-peace o u t

3. Dude I know it sounds hard but just MAKE yourself not masterbate....Set your mind on trying to find a girl and if your ugly (no offense) then just go get a hooker or somethin....Nothin like the real thing though, u still a virgin? Think of weed as medicine to stop jerkin off...What a better day to start fresh then 9/11.

4. LOL that was some great stuff u just spit at him....heheh CLASSIC ...he said HOOKER ...ahahahha

GROWW ONN-peace o u t

5. Don't masturbate.

6. By posting here, I feel like I'm becoming a part of history.

--

Despite the fact that this thread is more than a decade old, the issue is still the same as today's issue.

How can we free our mind from noisy thoughts?

7. A thread from 2002?

What the fuck was I doing in '02?

This is some time-travel shit.

8. 2002 was the year they held the World Cup in Korea and Japan. Brazil was the eventual champion.

I didn't know it at the time, but it was also the year I met my future wife.

9. Lol op has 6 post and probably hasnt been on the site for 10 years xD

10. Yeah, you're welcome guys.

11. What was I doing in 2002, aw wait nvm... :smoking:

12. damn I gotta post in this thread to feel cool now

13. You little OG, you.