Sex?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ShouldBeLegalInWA, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Got this plant off a mate 4 weeks ago have since made a good recovery and stuck in flower.

My issue is its in a room with 2 female seed bank based plants and they are healthy as. However. One of them started looking like it got pollenated and this plant in question has weird small flowers and has taken longer to show any growth.

Wondering if its male? If so should I just kill it? Or use it to pollenate some clones and make myself some seeds?

Sent from a large dark place on the internet...

Attached Files:

2. Mmm grass city always stuffs my posts from my phone lately...

Attached Files:

3. Can you give us some pics of the nodes?

4. Sure can back in 5

5. .

Attached Files:

6. .

Attached Files:

7. It doesn't appear to have any male pollen sacks ,so I don't see how this plant could've pollinated the rest of your crop. Have you checked all your plants to make sure none of them are hermies (especially the one that appears to have been pollinated)?

8. I find it hard to tell the difference still. And this plant just has no initative to grow flowers tho ? Its been in flower for 4 weeks...

9. That plant is female most likeky cause of pollenation is hermie. Alsobhow do you know it pollonated Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Female, only females grow those white hairs.  Take a look at this pic I use to show people a lot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I think its Hermie from stress its had a crap life.

12. Why do you think its been pollenated Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. No I think it tried to pollenate one of my other females... One branch with a few buds on it started seeding and pistils went brown early... But I cut that one off the rest of them are still ok. Well atm atleast

14. If half the pistel turns brown then its pollenated but ot more than likely pollenate its self than others unless you got alot of aor movement Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I got air flow.. So yeah. The plant is def Hermie its growing seed pods everywhere... Its not in my grow anymore. But I managed to save both my main girls