Sex with your ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Trooper21, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Whats up GC, just smoked a couple with these 2 girls and now I'm playing xbox and thinking...

It's been about 2 weeks since I last saw my ex, my 22nd birthday is on Monday plus our 2 year anniversary was supposed to be the 21st. I went NC for a week until she called me seeing how I was, I asked her to grab some dinner and she was skeptical, so I just said understood and to just let me know.

But honestly, I really just want sex and I'd rather not ever take her back if she asked because I would look like an asshole to my friends since she broke up with me. How should I ask her without it sounding weird? I'm talking with a bunch of other girls already but for some reason I'd like to still fuck my ex in the mix. White guy problems.

2. White guy problems, I don't know. I'm a mix of a helluve a lot and Im in the same boat.
    All I can tell you is that I'm going over to my ex's place this evening, and sleeping over.. probably some things will happen, pretty much unavoidable.

The situation called for it in my case, since she called me saying I miss you so much, love you so much, cant let you go, etc. etc. for a long time.
    So how you should go about it.....
    That totally depends on what kind of girl your ex is, and how she feels towards you.

If you can spark a little something inside of her, during a casual meeting like chillin at your place, watching a movie, whatever to make her comfortable... and light that spark somehow... I think that will work wonders.

So the downlow:

Get her to meet up with you, make her comfortable like you probably always did, and take things from there. The first step is the hardest, but once that ball starts rolling you can pick things up from there! You know the drill, good luck bro

3. Good advice bro...my problem is really with how to talk to her again. I don't want to randomly text her to seem desperate.

4. You should and have to keep it simple and honest. It's the best way, otherwise you have little white lies here and there which won't do you much good.

Contact has to be initiated one way or another, so I think a simple text will do.
    I don't know what kind of vibe she gave off when you talked to her on the phone, she seemed skeptical, but that doesn't have to mean she doesn't want it, but just that her mind tells her that it may or may not be a very good idea to grab dinner together.

In that case, she hasn't said No, which means Yes is still an option.
    After all she is your ex, so a bond you have.

Text a short one like: Hey you just checkin on how you're doing.
    If she replies, make a little joke about it like: Ok so perhaps u werent hungry enough for dinner, how about lunch? No strings attached.

Something casual like that should pop a switch is my guess.
    How does that sound?

5. Honestly I think it would be easier to just go meet a new girl and get laid.
    Messing around with exes never ends the way you want it (at least in my experience).
    I dunno though, to me it sounds like it's going to cause more trouble than it's really worth when there are easier ways to deal with it.

6. If you get a chance to, POUND THAT FISH! If she says no, fuck one of her friends.

7. How about move on.

8. Just do it

9. Just don't. It's always messy even if you think it won't be.

10. This is a perfect time to 'not' call her the next day. Hit it and quit it.

11. if two ex's are getting together than it should be common knowledge that the only reason were tolerating each other right now is to satisfy both of our physical needs

12. I agree with you haha...I don't want her back...she's a child. 3 times in 2 years we broke up because she didn't know what she wanted. Fuck that :smoke:

13. UPDATE: Erm....problem solved. She texted me "I wanna fuck."

14. YEA BWOIII

problem solved ^^

15. Never mind....I get there and she acts weird, telling me to just do it already without being coy at all. So I reach for a condom and she told me she doesn't want me to use a condom.

Why?

Because they don't feel good.

I'm not stupid say I tell her I'm not doing that. She asks "Why did you come over?" I got up and left, right before I told her that shes crazy.

On to the next one, thanks for your advice fellas.

16. [quote name='"Trooper21"']Never mind....I get there and she acts weird, telling me to just do it already without being coy at all. So I reach for a condom and she told me she doesn't want me to use a condom.

Why?

Because they don't feel good.

I'm not stupid say I tell her I'm not doing that. She asks "Why did you come over?" I got up and left, right before I told her that shes crazy.

On to the next one, thanks for your advice fellas.[/quote]

She was gonna use the "I'm pregnant!" trick to get you back.

17. wowwwwwwww just WOWWWW

she playin games bruh

im not gonna lie though sex with the ex is pretty good... its kinda like having childhood memories except when you werent a child loool does that make sense?

18. [​IMG]

19. How's this sound? I told her she's immature then she texts me that she meant to text this other guy instead of me, "to avoid any confusion.."

I told her I already figured that and that I hope he fucks some sense into you.

She told me.."whatever, good luck getting laid"

Excuse me? I told her "actually I was with 3 girls this week but thanks!"

Bitches be crazy. Fuck em all, literally then figuratively. In that order.

20. she claims to have texted the wrong person that "she wants to fuck"

yet still allows you to come over and show up.....sounds like a crock of shit to me.

i really like the fact that you said i hope he fucks some sense into you........LMAO