Sex with my ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by theKrillin, Jan 13, 2014.

1. We're trying to be friends again. We had so much fun aside from the relationship that it'd be foolish not to give it a shot. Thing is, she says that if the moment ever arised that we shouldn't deny ourselves the great sex we used to have. Now I have no problem with this, as no feelings are gonna pop up on my end. I'm just not sure if this is a great idea or not. Could definitely use some advice.

2. yes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. having sex with your ex just makes all the previous incidents vanish.  :ey:

4. I've done it, quite the fan of it actually. Even though we ended up getting back together a couple months after, that sex was some of the most rockin sex we had. Kinda like replaying an old video game haha, you forget how good it was until you revisit it. So yes of I were you, I'd have gotten on it like yesterday.

Sent from my gourd using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. See that can absolutely not happen. If either one of us were to be tempted to rekindle anything that'd probably be the end of the friendship.

The sex though..... I can only imagine how right you are.

6. DON'T  DO IT, IT'S A TRAP! :bolt:

• Like Like x 3
  7. That's ancient pussy we been off that

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sex with ex's can be fun.

I think I've taken a victory lap with all of mine. Lay it down homie. :smoke:

9. Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well the sex could make it confusing, so be careful! Once your balls deep again, anything could happen. And she could want the sex to try and get you back even if she says just friends so good luck and god speed, good sir!

10. opening up the door to trouble

11. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

We Can Never go home ,my friend

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well this had certainly been a mixed response. I think it'd be best to not go through with it since I really want us to be friends. If it weren't for that I'd be on it in a heartbeat.

13. whatre u a pussy? just fuck that man

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 Minipup, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    I would say no. But I'm a girl. So it's a girls perspective. Feelings pop out of no where. Tried it with no feelings in the beginning it was all gravey but he was just the best I've ever had the feelings came back. And the more good days you get the more you'll forget why this person is now your EX. The x is there for a reason. Crossed out for a No no. Even if you don't get attached with feelings along the way, your partner can. Which still would fuck things up. But good luck!

15. #15 Finger My Urethra, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    shes obviously dick whipped you need to slowly wain her back on and control her brain with your semen. 

To what end, i dont know but maybe take her to the mall and she if shell buy you something i dunno hahahaha

16. Put it in her butt

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ever heard "if it feels good, do it!"?

18. Wisdom. This is how I'm viewing it. Thanks :)