Sex with mom and dad

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by stonerchickMEL, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Anyone watch this? It's on MTV. I dont' know if I like it or not, but it cracks me up. And I'm pretty lit now...almost finished a whole pack off Corona tonight...so it doesnt take much to entertain me. Hehehe

2. I've seen this before. It made me laugh a lot. I could never see myself talking to my own parents about it the way these guys do. Fucking hilarious though, some of the kids are such dumbasses.

3. I've seen it, it's alright. Pretty funny sometimes haha but like most of MTV's shows it definitely lacks.

4. I saw one episode with this girl and her mom and it was crackin me up.. but I can like FEEL the awkward tension between the parents and the kids talkin about this stuff and its just too weird to watch haha.

5. I don't watch MTV it's always been trash...

Maybe it's time to turn over a new leaf, what time is it on? :rolleyes:

6. its not worth it

All this show is going to do is make kids that are 10-14 have sex earlier

7. its ALL scripted and i mean the WHOLE MTV i dont even think you can even begin to percieve how scripted mtv is:eek:

8. some one needs to blow up mtv studios with every jackass that runs it trapped inside