sex with demons makes you gay

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by hoboleader, Nov 30, 2012.

1. according to a christian group

has anyone here ever had a dream or nightmare in which they had sex with a demon? I know i have, and im straight.

Christian Group Says Demon Sex Makes You Gay | Alternet

2. See, this is the stuff that makes me and other true Christians look completely insane.

3. i dont think it does, but thats just me. other people are more of generalizers that will find whatever bit of information to support what they believe (if they believe all christians are insane).

and im an atheist

4. Or perhaps intelligent people will recognize someone coming up with a rather bizarre reason to excuse her acting like a complete whore in a previous life, which is exactly what I got out of the quote here.

"possessed by sexual demons"...yes, I'll have to remember that one next time I get caught masturbating.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQeqk5YzbM]Man Possessed by Gay Demon (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

6. what if the demon is a female with an awesome body?

7. ...Fuck it.

8. i think thats the point. in the article they said you wouldnt be able to resist sex with a demon lol.

9. So then why talk about it ? ^

I mean the church not you of course. This thread made me lol

10. I fuck demons for breakfast

11. Religious people sure are rational thinkers.