Sex with both partners stoned

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smokiemom, Dec 14, 2018.

1. I was answering a different post about what to do when blazed. I said music, nature hike, pizza and going to the laundromat.

I'm a daily smoker for over 3 years. Been married 29 years and I love my husband to pieces. He doesn't smoke and probably never will (not against it just not interested).

So if anybody wants to share insight/thoughts I wanna know what I might be missing. A deeper connection maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I wondered this myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It can be incredible if you're both on the same page. My wife isn't into it but occasionally we'll both be under the influence and it's wonderful for cutting past the everyday BS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. It’s great but depends on the couple and or partner .. my ex was horrific to make love to when she was stoned. My current gf different story

In the end if you love your husband and what you have between each other just appreciate what you have. Could have what I had before where that idea was absolutely a Nono lol. And if your bored in the bedroom... well you obviously have access to the internet doesn’t take long to figure out new ideas

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wife smoked when she was in HS and College, but I never did and it wasn't something we started after we got married. But one Thanksgiving at her mom's house after everyone else had gone to bed her brother asked if we wanted to try this new vape thing he bought. My wife was all for it, but was looking at me to see if I was game.

Since I no longer worked for a company that did random drug testing I said sure. It was the first time I had ever been stoned. We generally don't get naked at her mom's house, but with all the other guests at the house, we were in the basement by ourselves so we went for it. Best sex we had ever had.

So yes both partners stoned is the best. Rarely have non-stoned sex these days. And one reason for this is she recently went though menopause, but for some reason the cannabis has kept her from having many of the "women" issues related to it. There is just nothing like melting together and the orgasms seem to last 2-3 times as long.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That sounds beautiful.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'LL tell you what your missing...not a damn thing. Enjoy knowing all the weed in your house is yours and yours only.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I agree, especially since my husband doesn't smoke. Imo, there's something very intimate about trusting the person you're smoking with when living in an illegal state. Idk why, but it makes me feel like a special bond is formed.

I enjoy smoking, and having another way to cut past the the daily bs (as @A guy stated above) sounds relaxing and fun.

Thanks for your insight!

• Like Like x 1
  9. As a youth, my wife smoked sometimes. As an adult, very rarely. On one rare occasion, we were stoned and made love.
    Big mistake! She was like an animal. It was scary. I thought she was going to rip my Johnson off. I'm like; "who is this woman!" Never again!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Pop round, I will give you a good seeing to whilst we are both high. :love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lmao! Back in my day I might've.

12. I had an ex wifey that hardly smokked ( like maybe half a bowl every month) and I smoked like 1/8 a day ( free from her parents) we never got into any arguments over that but cumming when you're high is fun.

• Like Like x 2
  13. My wife and I are smack in the middle of that rapidly growing contingent “senior cannabis users”. Both in our 60’s we recently took up weed again after having been away from it for about 40 years. It’s wonderful. What a great way to wrap up the day. And, we’re crazy about stoner sex. We completely shed our inhibitions and have the best orgasms we’ve ever experienced. All shyness disappears: We both masturbate openly to one another. Explicit language: You like it when I slide your cock down my throat and I fingerfuck your asshole don’t you? She’ll say. She also loves it when suck her cunt and slide my finger in her ass. And she always asks me to eat her out after I cum in her. It’s something I don’t like when I’m not high, but when we’re both stoned I relish eating her cum-filled pussy. And frequently, I’ll eat her to another orgasm and she floods my face with our combined fluids. During daylight hours we’re just “that nice elderly couple”, but when sun goes down and the bong lights up........we’re fucking hot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. I started smoking again at 37 after a 10 year break wife hadn’t smoked for 12 years. Only took a year for her to see the benefits I was displaying before she took it up again for sleep. It’s so nice to smoke and relax and have good conversation without stress and outside thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Holy shit @Evergreen420!! Y'all are a couple of sexy 60's for sure. I like the part about shedding inhibitions and shyness disappears.

16. So fucking hot. I also like to dine at the Y after filling it with a creampie. Wife is not quite as big of fan, but let's me do it on occasion. But for sure the dirty talk has certainly increased with the weed.

But the biggest thing is she now SQUIRTS. Never did before weed, but now every single time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. So I've had plenty of hookups and relationships with guys where we were both stoned and I've had good and bad experienced, but most of it was good. See the pot grows the sexual chemistry and when both are high, the feeling is just stronger cause your mind is revolving around the feelings. At least that's the case with me. Honestly, despite me being gay, I'd like to think this concept can be transferable to straight people or lesbians.

18. He's doing what he's most comfortable with, you're doing the same... That will yield the best result..... not missing anything imo

• Funny Funny x 1