Sex with a younger guy.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by underahoneymoon, Nov 5, 2012.

1. #1 underahoneymoon, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    My sister's friend always flirts with me when we hang out and smoke, he's pretty chill and cute and we have a lot of chemistry. He asked for my number which I gave him and now he's been saying how he wants to have sex with someone who knows what they are doing, or how he doesn't like girls his age.
    For a couple weeks I thought he was a lot closer to my age (I'm 23), he looks 21 at least but no, he's 18. Only been out of HS for a few months. I've never been in to younger guys, I've never been with a younger guy. My sister says he's slept with two girls, both in HS at the time. I feel like it would be a complete waste of time and I'm not really interested in training/educating someone in bed but I am attracted to him.
    So just wondering if I should even bother.
    Oh and to clarify - this is a fuck only situation. Not looking to date this guy.

Obviously this thread is directed at bladies. But blades feel free to chime in :rolleyes::p

2. Because sex with someone who barely knows what they are doing is not that appealing to me.

3. Age isn't everything. And how does your sister know he's only been with 2 girls?? Just my perspective, and I've Always been with older women.... The 2 before my girl now of 2.5 years who of which is 2.5 years older.... We're 2 and 4 years older then me. Some are just more mature. He's already got you intimidated :p

4. well how will you find out if he knows what hes doing unless you smash?

5. Throw the kid a bone...

6. [quote name='"FatSesh92"']well how will you find out if he knows what hes doing unless you smash?[/quote]

Agreed. Age is a numba

7. How does your sis know its only been 2 people ;)

8. Help a brotha out.

how will he learn if no one teaches him?

9. Yeah it's not the age as much as the experience level that is kind of off putting. My sister is really good friends with him/went to school with him and also the girls he's slept with so she told me what was up haha. I don't know the details of the sex he's had but it sounds like he hasn't had very much.
    Sometimes he is mature and other times he acts 15 - so I'm just afraid of getting the immature side in bed haha.
    But then again maybe he will be eager to please :devious:

10. If youre not already in a relationship, FUCK that.. Literally. Fuck him long and hard

11. agreed, let this kid throw you his bone

12. he probably smashed your sis too haaha

13. Nah my sis and I are close she woulda told me. She's known this guy for years now if they had fucked she would have told me when it happened. And she wouldn't be trying to hook us up now :laughing:

14. [quote name='"FatSesh92"']he probably smashed your sis too haaha[/quote]

Lolol

15. Let him throw ya his bone!

16. Since I have the chance to help benefit a guy's life in such a way, I'm going to say yes.

Also, you should make a poll.

17. If we were interested in dating I would agree but neither of us want that so I don't think it's shallow to want to enjoy sex while I'm having it :laughing:

18. if sex is what you are worried about, that's the age difference between me and my beard, he was 19 and total virgin when we met, my hand was the first foreign hand on his cock. He gets me off nearly every time.
    Give the boy a chance.

19. i'm 22... come engage in coital relations with me instead.

/thread