sex with a pregnant girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ondrugz, Dec 16, 2007.

1. would you have sex with a pregnant girl? not your baby

is there anything wrong with this?

2. She better not be trying to stick you with a kid.

How pregnant?

3. yes.

unspoken issues with me on that.

4. depends on if she has a big ole belly or not :hello:

i dont dig the pregnate belly

what happens if you squish the baby??:confused:

5. ive always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick, ive fucked 2 girls that have had small children

6. she's not very big maybe 4 or 5 months but its def. obvious theres a baby in there

7. thats gross get it outa here.

imagine your mom was being fucked while she was pregnant with you and some dudes dick touched your forehead. id be pissed.

8. YEP!!!!!

Yea, just imajine how pissed the daddy would be finding out you fucked her while HIS kid was inside her. Id stomp your fucking teeth in

9. Man, I would be weird out....imagine of stabbing the baby in the eye with your cock...over and over again!

Holy fuck, itd be even more fucked up if the baby came out with dick shape embedded on their forehead or something.

like ==D

10. Yea th whole aspect ofthe child being close to a dudes dick is just kinda odd to me, but hey I guess whaterver floats your boat.

K now dont slap or neg rep me for this, but this reminded me of a really bad joke.

Why do guys like to have sex with pregnant girls?

So that they can get pussy and a blowjob at the same time.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

11. The penis won't penetrate the cervix.

12. Thats the best coochie ever ! It is all puffy and soft inside.......Man im gettin' all worked up, bout ta go bang my sisters friend she is pregnant and her man got caught cheatin' thats good for me :D

13. I'd do it but I wouldn't get any extra pleasure out of it and I doubt I'd be proud of myself.

14. pregnant girls are very cute imo, so as for the "big belly" part that someone said that wouldn't bother me I find pregnant women very attractive. And as for it not being your child, as long as she isn't cheating on anyone it wouldn't bother me

edit: Some people really need to grow up. "EWWWW SEX WITH PREGNANT WOMEN EWWW THATS LIKE FUCKING THE BABY!! IMAGINE SOMEONE FUCKING YOUR MOM!!"... take a fucking anatomy class and then grow the hell up

15. its not really the belly i should say more the belly button, just weirds me out i guess

16. 2 words to fix that........ DOGGY STYLE !!!!!

17. funny thread!! :D

I had to add this, in prenatal class they strongly advise you to not have sex after the water
    breaks (ie the baby is coming!). I mean why do they have to tell people that ..who's going
    to want to have sex with a 9 month pregnant women who's just had her water break??? :eek:

18. Me!, but I got some serious issues so.......:confused_2:

19. i love pregnant pussy
    its sooooo wet
    a lil big but its ok
    pregnancy also makes the ass big too!