Sex, while high?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dchphotography, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I've heard that having sex while you're totally blazed is awesome, sadly enough! I'm very new to smoking and don't get much action as it is so I've never been able to experience it, but i'm sure people here have.

So you should share with us! :)

2. yes its fucking awesome, but when doesn't sex feel good

3. Yeah, I think that sex is one of those things that it's always good. No matter what.

4. Sex after a few beers and a joint ... is goddamn fucking amazing.

Sex on psychedelics is even better than that but I won't go into any specifics. :hello:

5. It depends on how heavily stoned I am. When I'm feeling really sedated, I prefer oral sex, then sleep. Granted sometimes she isn't too thrilled about it, but hey I'll get you back later. :yummy: Promise.

6. the guy 2 cmnts above me is completely right. get a good buzz going then take some rips off a bong and voila! you should be there lol.

7. #7 dchphotography, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    Hahah! I've never been into the psychedelics.
    Weed is where it's at.

Yeah, oral is the bomb.

8. "It makes everything better. Makes
    food better. Makes music better.
    It makes sex feel better,
    for God's sakes.
    It makes shitty movies better,
    you know?"

9. I didn't think anything from pineapple express was actually quotable.

10. "I'm kinda flabbergasted when you say things like that. It's weird."

11. [​IMG]

12. Damn, you're right! I need to rewatch!

13. Ive rolled a fatty and banged a few times.

Nothing like huffin and puffin ona fatty while bangin..

oh yea.

14. wacking it with my righty is awesome ass well :D

15. It takes me so long to cum when I am high

16. I'll vouch for that. ;D

17. Lol, your mind keeps racing thought after thought and you eventually forget that you're masturbating.

18. You know how men get bored with sex or sex with the same person, that's where I'm at but I'm a girl and it's a lot harder to tell your bf, "hey, change it up a bit i'm bored" without crushing his feelings.. how do I say it??

19. You dont. You tell him what you want him to be doing.

Or you can say YOU want to spice things up. That way he wont think its him.

"want to try something new?"

But its always best to be upright and honest. If he gets upset then just hush his mouth and give him a blow.

20. lmao I know how to take care of myself man that not the issue.
    I think I just get bored with sex after like the first 60 minutes. Sometimes I just gotta stop myself and just be like this shit ain't happenin... that shit gets tiring