Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sex while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vonii, Feb 11, 2009.

1. its good
    but its hard

2. i lol'd.

3. I so have to agree, that is mine and my wifes favorite thing to do when we are, :smoking:It may take me longer to finish but the orgasm is amazing when done, and my she is always very well satisfied.

I recommend it to anyone!

4. i know man its like hell yeah this is gonna be awesome then ur just like uhh..:poke:..:confused:..:confused_2:

5. I dont know man not being able to finish makes you look like a pro. I could go on forever when I am high and I dont use rubbers so its a bit harder for me. THe sex is usually great too so its not the worst thing not being able to finish i guess.

6. ya sex high is awesome, and girls seem to love it

7. Lasting longer easier is definitely a bonus. And I don't know what people are saying about orgasms being weaker. They're amazing!!

8. have you heard of sex on E?:cool:

I don't recommend it - makes sober sex and sex while high just boring