sex,under the influence ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cloudy110, Mar 24, 2013.

1. has anyone else ever had amazing sex while being fucked up on something ?
    last night the girl and i more drinking then planned and it turned into a 6 hr fuckfest from 9pm to 3am. she wanted to try things and do things that she had never done before and everything for me felt so intense.

we dont drink, been 3 years since we last had booze, but last night we got a tipsy and the sex was incredible, had to smoke the hangover away tho :smoking:

2. Drunk sex with my gf is kinda meh... Takes a lot longer to cum and the orgasms aren't that great.
    On weed though is a totally different story... I get the most amazing orgasms :smoke:

3. I can't cum when i'm drunk but I stay hard...my ex was talking about no guy lasted more then 10mins...and I had whiskey dick, and she ended up cumming before me and getting tired lol. I had to spend all night like a little puppy rubbing it's nose on you for attention haha..finished in the morning it was great.

4. interesting, maybe its cause we dont drink. idk. alls i know, is things were really passionate yet intense, usually its one or the other for us

5. Use to get handies every night while stoned. But I've also fucked coming down from shrooms. Lasted longer than usual. I last longer when I'm fucked up. It's strange. Haha

6. Whiskey dick for the win.... One night we were drunk on Budweiser and got a couple tokes of bud.... Fucked like there was no tomorrow... Woke up In the truck cause the sun was in our face... So much fun