Sex Toys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ugyatag, Jun 6, 2008.

1. My girlfriend and I just decided we're freaks because of the amount of toys we own. What toys have you owned or used?

We have: two vibrators (one of which is a rabbit), an anal plug, ties, a blindfold, a whip, and most recently we bought a sex swing that attaches to the door frame.

And we're thinking about going out and buying some nipple clamps in the near future.

2. Vibrator and rabbit. But when I was younger, I'd use anything I could get my hands on.

3. hmm, im only 18, i mean ive got basics like lube n some oils and gels and shit, would really love to incorparate something new like that, but it would be awkward to introduce.. i mean ive been with her for a year, but i dunno lol..

4. nipple clamps sound painful!
    ..I thought sex toys were supposed to be fun :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. yes but in more intimate deeper twisted (not bad) sex lives, sometimes pain brings passion and ultimately pleasure. :)

6. I've got two swings, one is a sex swing attached to the ceiling and the other is a typical swing but it's connected to the ceiling with a clear plastic bench so my girl can swing naked. Not too many toys, I do have a mirror on my ceiling above my bed though.

7. Is a sex swing like those ones that they sell at craft fairs that look like normal reclining swing chairs?

8. I am quite into BDSM so while my toy collection isn't huge so far I have plenty of things that I will be picking up in the near future.

I really need to get a nice A frame and restraints. I'd love to learn how to use a violet wand as well.

9. Just some light bondage equipment, but me and my boyfriend are looking into some good bondage swings and other bondage furnature. Never thought I'd end up being that type of girl.

10. I've been married over 17 years. I couldn't even begin to make a list. I'd probably still be typing tomorrow.

11. One. I carry it with me everywhere I go, and it has five fingers.

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. I wanna get my chick a vibrator.

She'd love it.

13. Just make sure that you go shopping for it together so that she can test the intensity (you'll feel stupid but ask to turn the vibrator on and have her hold it under her nose to test it. If it feels too strong there it will be way too much on her clit).

Always sucks when you buy your girl a nice vibrator only to find out she won't use it because it's too strong for her (not like you can return it afterwards lol)

14. LMFAO at the mental image I just had. oh ahahahaha.

15. Did you make that yourself? I mean how far up is she swinging? I'm working this out in my head and it's sounds faaaaaaaar more interesting than a stripper pole.

16. Welll........ my g/f and I have...

a strap on
    a hand-help vibrator
    a vibrating dildo
    plenty of lube
    16 feet of silk rope
    blindfolds
    and imagination

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Mvndanke, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    ….

18. #18 Berzerker42500, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2021
    @BrewsnWeed666 where u at?!?! I got you a fresh one!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. #19 Berzerker42500, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2021
    Still waiting for @BrewsnWeed666 to go off on this bot lmao.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I was going to but I think if I told them to go fuck themselves with a machete they'd enjoy it lmaoooooo

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1