Sex, the past and now.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by p282, May 20, 2016.

1. Wife (26) Me (24). We have a child and life is good there. Our life is anything but good in the bed room. Every time we have sex she always has something to complain about. Or, she will only want to have sex 1 to two times a week... I could understand if were in our 40s, but damn. Every little thing I do, she complains about. She only wants to have sex in the same position every time we have sex. If we do one position my one, she then uses it the next time as an excuse not to do it. "Well, that is what we did last time..." Yeah, what the fuck ever, you only do me once in a blue moon and you never really want to have sex. The worst part is I can feel like she doesn't want to do it ever. She will bite me, not in a hot kinky way, but in a way that will totally kill my boner.

What really pisses me off is her past. I have come to accept that the past is the past. I don't give a fuck. I've had 2 sexual partners and she has had 5. What fucking bothers me, and is all of the sexual crap she has done for people that didn't put a mother fucking ring on her finger. I give her everything sexually, I tell her how attracted I am to her, I don't ever over do it. I just don't get the same back. She never wants to work with me to improve our sex life. She is content with having the sex life of a 60 year old. It's pretty obvious that I should leave her ass. The problem is that we have a child together... If you are a parent, you understand what I mean... If not, you have no fucking idea. My kid is my world, and a splitting with her would basically mean giving up my child to her. It fucking sucks. I am stuck with a wife that put out for past partners more than me. I give her all of me, and she gives me next to nothing. I am sick of it. I've talked to her multiple times, and she apologizes, but never follows through with improving. I am left with fucking nothing. I am a man damn it. I have fucking sexual desires. I could go fuck another woman in a heart beat and cheat on her, but a part of me still fucking god damn loves her... As much as I wish this wasn't the case, I just cannot stop loving her eventhough shes a fucking ass hat.

The other thing she does that pisses me off is she constantly downplays everything that I do. I am working, I watch our child, but sometimes I can't do everything and I get tired. She will attack me for every little thing that I don't do. I don't do that to her, but she thinks it's okay to do that to me. I am not going to lie, she is a hard worker and makes more then me. I didn't get the chance to go to college like she did. She has a fucking degree. Doesn't that make sense that she would make more money? She wants me to be making a salary for our family, me, my wife, and baby, that we can live off of so she can be a stay at home mom when she has a fucking bachelors degree. What the fuck did she get a degree for in the first place? I told her I would be happy to go back to school so that I could get a degree when our son is older, but she doesn't seem to understand that we can't do that right now otherwise we will be homeless. I'm fighting a losing battle.

I am not looking for advice and I don't give a flying fuck if you want to criticize me. I just want to get this off of my chest somewhere. I'd be happy to talk to anyone going through the same.

It's sad. I love her, but she is pushing me in to a dark area even when I have told her on multiple occasions how I feel.

2. Maybe you suck in bed and she's unsatisfied. All you did was talk about how unsatisfied you are and you don't seem to question what you could do for her.

Instead of complaining about how she treats you, ask her what you can do to get her in the mood?

Or just out of the blue treat her like the woman you love instead of someone you feel obligated to fuck.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cut your losses tbh

4. Probably not a good idea (but it might be, too) to show her your above post. At least she'd know how you feel.

J

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol, I apologize. I did go on a rant because I'm angry. I do work with her. I ask her and tell her to tell me what she likes amd what i could do to improve. Her response... " I don't know." She doesn't work with me. I love her and love to have sex with her, I just don't get the same back. anymore and she keeps putting more rocks on my shoulders. I know that is hard to see and show online. I'm not claiming to be a master of sex, but we both had a period where we both liked it. You could be awesome at sex and she would find some way to complain. I understand where you are coming from. In all honesty I would like things to work out. Also, I can understand her frustration and her point of view. I went a little off on my post, but I'm just at my wit's end honestly. I still appreciate your input.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm getting very close to that point.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 p282, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    It's a good idea. To be honest though, everything I've posted here, I've said to her when we argue. I still appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @p282 how old is the baby??? Ik it seems like a weird question but it may be a factor.

My little guy is 7 weeks old now, and it's hard to get in the mood for a plethora of different reasons. As much as I want it, I just can't be in it.

Also, maybe she could be suffering from post partum.....

9. Yeah, it possible. If she is, she's toast and I'm dumping her ass on the curve.... Well not literally, I would divorce her on the spot lol.

10. Our little guy is about 19 months. Still, depression could be impacting her.

11. Her body is probably totally different now and feels unnatractive. Doesn't matter how many times you tell her how attractive she is she won't think so. Her making herself look better is completely up to her.

Or she is having an affair.

Let's Smoke About It......
    Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

12. Sounds like she's gettin it sumwer else

Stay high

13. Why would you lose your child if you got a divorce?

My neighbor's son's friend basically lives there because his parents fight all the time. So sometimes staying together for the child is counterproductive for the child.

14. Oh man, so much to say but I'll limit it ..sorry bro

This is pretty much my nightmare. Unfortunately at some point you lost frame and she no longer respects you. Her making more money is also no bueno. She is probably banging on the side.

Salvaging this won't be easy. If you don't lift weights I would start now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well you're definitely right in that a child does complicate things in your case.

On one hand, I'm rooting for ya because you seem like a nice guy. And who knows, maybe having a serious talk to her about these things would help everything.

On the other hand, her lack of respect for you is a red flag. Keeping count of who initiates what positions? Killing your boner? Constantly complaining, wanting to sit at home and make you be the breadwinner..etc.

If you really love this girl like you say you do, you need to seriously tell her all this. And not in a fluffy, beat around the bush way. You need to tell her you're not satisfied with your sex life and her behavior even outside of the bedroom. You have to make it clear that you want to see actions, not her just saying she's sorry and then never changing.

I know you love her, but this woman does not respect you.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Fuck a talk .. Op everything you just vented about, justifies having a girlfriend on the side ... yes you'll catch a bunch drama for it, people will call you every name in the book & all this other shit .. but its cuz nobody truly knows what your going through .. then in the event she catches you & wants to know why you did it? then you simply tell her everything you just posted on here and then some ..

• Like Like x 2